Radio Nord Revival 2012.
Hello everyone. On http://www.offshoreradio.de/newsflash.htm (first scroll a little bit down) you can now read this message. Greetings of Nico from Gouda, the Netherlands.
Hello everybody out there in radioland!
Yes, Radio Nord Revival will be on the air one last time to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the closure of Radio Nord on June 30th, 1962. Our license runs for two weeks from June 25 and the following frequencies will be used:
MW 603 kHz (the original Radio Nord channel) with a maximum of 2,5 kW of power from Sala.
SW 5895 and 6065kHz with 10 kW of power from Sala, one frequency at a time.
FM 102.7 MHz with a maximum of 100 W from Södermalm, Stockholm.
We have also applied for a temporary FM frequency from Sala and hopefully it will be cleared soon. We will install the transmitter and aerial for Stockholm on Sunday, June 24 and test transmissions can be expected as soon as our license period starts.
Reception reports can be sent to
or by e-mail info (at) rock.x.se. If you want a QSL card, please include some form of return postage. E-mail reports will be verified with plain emails.
On June 30th we will be broadcasting live from Kammakargatan 46 in Stockholm where the Radio Nord studios were located. Today there is a youth hostel in the premises and anybody wanting to join us can book a room or a bed through their website http://www.interhostel.se/ More details will follow soon.
...read now also http://www.mediapages.nl/nieuws-actueel/2034-radio-nord-revival- in Dutch. Nico.
From our sources
- Sky Sports News presenter Kirsty Gallacher joins Strictly line-up
- BBC1 named channel of the year at Edinburgh TV awards
- BBC4 launches search for Britain's top part-time band
- Father of Virginia TV shooting victim: I'll do 'whatever it takes' to reform gun laws
- Bake Off star Sue Perkins gives culture secretary a roasting over BBC cuts
- White paper will reveal if government has anti-BBC agenda, says James Purnell