Radio Nord Revival 2012.
Hello everyone. On http://www.offshoreradio.de/newsflash.htm (first scroll a little bit down) you can now read this message. Greetings of Nico from Gouda, the Netherlands.
Hello everybody out there in radioland!
Yes, Radio Nord Revival will be on the air one last time to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the closure of Radio Nord on June 30th, 1962. Our license runs for two weeks from June 25 and the following frequencies will be used:
MW 603 kHz (the original Radio Nord channel) with a maximum of 2,5 kW of power from Sala.
SW 5895 and 6065kHz with 10 kW of power from Sala, one frequency at a time.
FM 102.7 MHz with a maximum of 100 W from Södermalm, Stockholm.
We have also applied for a temporary FM frequency from Sala and hopefully it will be cleared soon. We will install the transmitter and aerial for Stockholm on Sunday, June 24 and test transmissions can be expected as soon as our license period starts.
Reception reports can be sent to
or by e-mail info (at) rock.x.se. If you want a QSL card, please include some form of return postage. E-mail reports will be verified with plain emails.
On June 30th we will be broadcasting live from Kammakargatan 46 in Stockholm where the Radio Nord studios were located. Today there is a youth hostel in the premises and anybody wanting to join us can book a room or a bed through their website http://www.interhostel.se/ More details will follow soon.
...read now also http://www.mediapages.nl/nieuws-actueel/2034-radio-nord-revival- in Dutch. Nico.
From our sources
- Guardian US staff vote to unionise
- The Weekly Beast: And he's off, dropped from list of Telegraph award nominees
- Interesting to see that already 2% of the traffic to christopherengland.com is coming from the 'new'...
- Wow. TalkTalk customers can get a mobile phone sim for £12 a month on a 30 day rolling contract, with...
- This is not politically correct
- Unwanted racial references in child-abuse reporting | Letters