Next Wednesday 11 April Transportradio will test (again) on the SW for an hour!
Hello everyone. On http://www.kbcradio.eu/ you can now read this message: Greetings of Nico from Gouda, the Netherlands.
EXTRA TEST 6095 kHz
We are testing again on Wednesday the 11th of April 2012
10.01 – 11.00 UTC
We testen nog een keer op Woensdag 11 April
van 12.01 tot 13.00 uur CET (10.01 – 11.00 UTC)
...on http://www.mediafire.com/?3wv2ecr6qy3sk2i you can listen again to the test-hour on Wednasday 4 April. Nico.
...but scroll first a little bit down on that website for to see this map! Nico.
I'm sure all the truckers in western Europe will be reaching for their short wave radio's to listen to this .....not.
Simon Crees <(Address removed)> said:
I'm sure all the truckers in western Europe will be reaching for their
short wave radio's to listen to this .....not.
You may be surprised Simon. Bobs Transport Radio is one of the most popular shows on RadioNetherlandsWorldwide on short wave. However RNW is ceasing shortwave transmissions very soon. Thats why the programme is moving to KBC on 6095. Most european trucks have SW radio fitted as standard Unlike Fm or mobile phones SW gives cross border, all Europe coverage. A test broadcast of transport radio last week on 6095 recieved hundreds of emails from regular listeners. There is another test planned for tomorrow.
...read now also http://www.kbcradio.eu/?p=1280#comments (more testtransmittions soon!) Nico.
From our sources
- Premier League fans descend on London to protest about ticket prices
- NSA Prism program a game changer on web privacy, says Sir Martin Sorrell
- Michael Hastings: my friend and his enemies | Spencer Ackerman
- Michael Hastings: award-winning journalist leaves behind rich scrapbook
- Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales on the NSA leaks –Cannes Lions 2013 video
- Below the Line: showcasing our world news commenters