One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Telegraph's Jason Seiken finds online reasons to be cheerful
- Society of Editors to investigate military trial 'obstructionism'
- Slovenian journalist facing jail for revealing party's neo-Nazi links
- Today's media stories from the papers
- Alexander Lebedev's Moscow bank raided again by Russian police
- CPS drop case because Mazher Mahmood was the main witness