One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- This could be so very true! Innit.
- BBC Trust's hunt for new chairman 'undermined by political meddling'
- In just three weeks the displaced/homeless in Gaza has passed the half-a-million mark. That's more than...
- Matthew Freud buys £4m stake in PR company Huntsworth
- Jon Snow Gaza video backed by Channel 4
- Local World posts adjusted profits of £38.9m