One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Yikes. Terror attacks in the run up to Christmas. That's scary.
- Sun+ signs up 225,000 paying subscribers
- Police officer contacted Sun over John Terry mother’s arrest
- Channel 4 asked to cut woman from Skint series over fears for children
- Channel 4 film features paedophile confessing attraction to children
- The National launch day review: a McPravda for Scotland’s separatists?