One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Ipso, no thanks. British regulator looks parochial to global players
- Mail v Telegraph: knives are out as Tony Gallagher returns to news
- One big reason why Buzzfeed might never win a Pulitzer prize
- bandscan:uk: Scotland's Eklipse announces line-up - from a516digital
- Urban music showcased at live event - from Irish Independent
- UK broadcasters wants DAB switchover abandoned - from RBR/TVBR