One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Bolshoi welcomes the BBC, and Rambert pays the rent in ballet shoes
- Considering how much fecal matter is on the average iPad, does that say more about the hygiene of the...
- Media Talk podcast: Alan Rusbridger faces MPs, Radio Academy awards
- Media Talk podcast: Alan Rusbridger faces MPs, Radio Academy awards - from Media Guardian
- Have you been watching ... The Tunnel?
- Regulators welcome government cross-sectoral study