One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- To end violence against trans people, the police must stop perpetuating it
- TV books programmes: if nobody watches them, make better ones
- Murdered Charlie Hebdo staff to be honoured at 42nd Angoulême comic book festival
- Virtual reality documentaries 'take the middle man out of journalism'
- Seven things learned Facebook's financial results oculus rift
- Broadchurch goes bonkers: beach location proves hit with doggers