One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Breast imaging company guilty of false and misleading conduct
- Body Shop products in Chinese airports at risk of animal testing, says Choice
- John Humphrys: BBC insufficiently sceptical about immigration debate
- Upworthy’s Founder Talked At SXSW… And You’ll Never Guess What He Said
- BBC ready to contemplate alternative to the compulsory licence fee
- BBC's plans to go extraterrestrial - from The Guardian