One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- In recent times I’ve become slightly obsessed with Lilly Wood and the Prick. Well, to be more truthful...
- Only three TV election debates? Well, at least we wont miss Pointless
- Prayer in C
- Just imagine Ben Bradlee as a director of content
- The BBC ageist? Not with this roster of prime-time septuagenarians
- The readers editor on regional coverage