One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Today's media stories from the papers
- Insulted and caricatured: who declared open season on the critics?
- Mail Online revenues grow 40% to £62m in 2014
- Health Lottery advert banned for encouraging irresponsible gambling
- YouTubers ad for Oreo banned for not making clear purpose of videos
- ABC board member Matt Peacock in 'redundancy pool'