One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- The Guardian view on protests against taxing the internet in Hungary: Europe needs to show its support
- Irish Times to launch metered paywall next year to boost digital revenues
- TV programme guide so good the Brighton Argus printed it twice
- Newsquest cuts 20 jobs at Oxford as it switches production to south Wales
- Ad break: Ikea's spooky Halloween, Sony 4K
- Ad Break: Ikea, Oatly, Wear It Pink, Sony, Coastguard - video