One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- EastEnders: will Denise Van Outen rule the Queen Vic? | Media Monkey
- Today's media stories from the papers
- Steve Bond - from Ofcom
- Daily Mail publisher's print revenues slide
- Boot up: Metro apps usage, Pirate Bay hacking case, iOS 7 + Flickr?, and more
- Signal 1 searches for breakfast presenter - from Radio Today