One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Peter Greste to launch appeal against conviction and seven-year jail term
- Disgusting. Israel now bombing children's shelters in Gaza. Why is the world too frightened to try and...
- This was produced by the Jewish Voice for Peace. It is probably the most unbiased précis on the Israel...
- The politics of war photography | @guardianletters
- Ignoring the terrible price we all have to pay for the subsidies in order to pay for the wind farms,...
- NUJ's colourful resolution about Richard Desmond is throwback to the 1970s