One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Daily Mail lines up cutting attack on Stephen Fry's drugs memoir
- Brooks Newmark sexting scandal: five controversial political stings
- Phone-hacking trial: Rebekah Brooks drops costs application
- Reddit secures $50m in fundraising from investors including Snoop Dogg
- Police use of Ripa law threatens our civil liberties and press freedom
- Jury in Sun journalist trial warned by judge over certainty before verdict