One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Duggars to discuss son's sexual abuse controversy in Fox News interview
- Scaring the crap out of people
- Looking for an App or something that automatically copies photos from Dropbox to Google Photos. Any ...
- How speeding fines are just so unfair
- (You probably need to click through this to see it animated, if you are looking at it on an old fashioned...
- All is never what it seems