One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Media regulator issues new guidelines on young people on TV and radio
- Can Trevor Noah fill Jon Stewart's big shoes for 'Indecision 2016'?
- Sky News launches election site Biffed
- ITV reveals positions of participants in seven-way party leaders’ debate
- Mary Clarke obituary
- Stephen Fry quits Instagram: 'Hounded off. Goodbye'