One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Apple tie-up with HBO could bring Game of Thrones to the cord-cutters
- Men are dicks. Especially young men. And bearing in mind that the ancient desert tribes, whose mutterings...
- Tracey Ullman to return to UK screens with BBC comedy series
- Meet me 'any time, any place, anywhere' Ed Miliband challenges David Cameron
- BBC director general says funding debate to take place after election
- Former legal director of Trinity Mirror to quit as chair of Ipso funding body