One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Guardian US staff vote to unionise
- The Weekly Beast: And he's off, dropped from list of Telegraph award nominees
- Interesting to see that already 2% of the traffic to christopherengland.com is coming from the 'new'...
- Wow. TalkTalk customers can get a mobile phone sim for £12 a month on a 30 day rolling contract, with...
- This is not politically correct
- Unwanted racial references in child-abuse reporting | Letters