One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Journalists' union survey finds INM staff suffer from bullying
- Why don't Barack Obama and David Cameron take questions from women journalists?
- Interesting to note that followers of all the Christian religions in America strongly support torture...
- Reports of the Times’s rebirth seem to have been exaggerated
- Birt talks tough on who now foots the World Service bill
- Sony hackers fed global media only too ready to take the bait