One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- You’ve sold 17 million albums and you want to pay me nothing? Pat Pope’s row with Garbage
- TV ‘exposure’ of Scientology halted by UK libel law split
- "Wind turbines are currently supplying just 0.3% of UK electricity demand. Fortunately, coal, gas and...
- Nice to see Greenpeace trying to 'bury' the fact that 42% of those asked fully support Fracking whilst...
- Jeremy Clarkson: I’m finished with Top Gear but I’ll do another car show
- Journalists should not face trial over payment of officials, says ex-DPP