One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- Goodbye, Triple J: The Doctor's love letter to Australia's best music station
- So, sometimes the internets comes to gets you. Today is one of those days. The internets are reaching...
- Burn baby burn
- Belly. Top Turkish Nosh. On Lark Lane, Liverpool. Probably the best restaurant ... In the world!
- The happiest mobile phone period of my life was with 'Nokia', back in the day. And now the name 'Nokia...
- Stern fellows remember Ben Bradlee: 'Like everyone else, I was in awe of him'