One gold radio given Ofcom approval to take over five Total star stations
Ofcom has approved the sale of five South West radio stations to One Gold Radio Ltd.
One Gold, owned by Total Star 107.5 Managing Director Brett Orchard, will now re-launch the recently closed Bath FM, Brunel FM, 3TR-FM and Quaywest as Total Star.
The stations have been through difficulties under former management, with former owners going into receivership.
Story - Waveguide.
From our sources
- BBC rejects MPs' calls to refer to Islamic State as Daesh
- Peas out: Barack Obama joins online outcry against guacamole recipe
- TV Land drops Dukes of Hazzard reruns amid Confederate flag controversy
- The Guardian view on the licence fee: now is the time to rally round the BBC | Editorial
- Remember Sir Issac Shoenberg’s role in development of TV and the BBC | Letters
- Pakistan gets flustered over Facebook's gay rights meme