There is still huge holes in 3G coverage around my area - and that is in the so called, populated south east , so i'm not going to get too excited about 4G yet , as it could be years before there is any sort of solid network of cells. All made wors eof course by numpties who protest about the building of mobile phone masts , and then boast about their latest handset , but moan about the poor signal - Doh !
From our sources
- Twitter fiction: William Sutcliffe
- The new Heineken advert
- Radio 1 Big Weekend: BBC helps pay for plane to get artists over to Derry after airport chaos - from Mirror Online
- Where are all the poor people?
- Yum. Steak. Cooked on my table. By me. Cooked on a piece of red hot volcanic rock. Yum.
- Robbie Williams' ginger root rider request and ASAP's backstage manicure - inside Radio 1's Big Weekend - from Mirror Online