Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Today Telenor is launching its fourth-generation mobile network (4G) in
11 cities and towns in Norway. It will continue to be developed at a
rapid pace, and more than one in three Norwegians will have 4G coverage
from Telenor by the end of the year.
We've got limited 4G for those who signed up as beta testers with EE in the UK, and on 30 October they roll out to all major cities and some suburban areas. I think O2 is not far behind, and they tend to be the network the majority of iSheep are on, so we'll probably be in front of Norway when it comes to coverage and use by the end of the year!
From our sources
- Lord Sugar will see you now.
- Sky and BT embark on battle for the best live Premier League fixtures
- What Serena Williams 'taught me' about rape | Eris Zion Venia Dyson
- Public Enemy bring the noise to fans... on BitTorrent
- Alex Kingston: 'Lady Macbeth freaked me out'
- Letters: Don't compromise over press regulation