Christopher England wrote:
Simon Crees <(Address removed)> said:
As predicted , this story has now made the mainstream TV news. It was
one of the lead storys on tonight's BBC 6 o'clock news, complete with a
full video report including 'compelling' evidence that it's happening
The same 'compelling evidence' that even NASA has just admitted was due to storm and weather patterns in the Arctic causing accelerated ice drift southwards and therefore encountering faster melt. It can all be explained by weather cycles, nowt man made or man contributed to.
It's all a bit like the methane scare. The global warming religion was telling us about how the world would end from the release of methane as part of the melt. It turns out the methane is constantly venting itself via the sea-bed and not coming from reduced ice at all.
Whoops. Nothing to see here then. Cue the next scary story!
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- Public Enemy bring the noise to fans... on BitTorrent
- Alex Kingston: 'Lady Macbeth freaked me out'
- Letters: Don't compromise over press regulation
- Guardian accused of surrendering to newspaper rivals over regulation
- Channel 4 Racing fails to break million barrier at Royal Ascot
- Germany's Springer bought by private equity firm