Simon Crees <(Address removed)> said:
Of course, most of what's in my music collection has been downloaded
from the Internet in the first place , but once i have got it stored -
that's it - i have got it for ever to keep.
But it's not going to disappear from 'the internet' is it? So, really, you are just duplicating what's already there.
Streaming costs, yes, I'd agree there might be problems compared to storing your own collection, but data-flow is getting cheaper and cheaper, as coverage is getting greater and greater.
From our sources
- Royal family squeeze out climate change in US media coverage
- Alcohol advertising on television to be reviewed
- Heart creates new Heart in the Park event - from Radio Today
- Job vacancy: Funding and Sustainability Officer, Hermitage FM - from Community Media Association
- Inspire magazine: the self-help manual for al-Qaida terrorists
- BBC axes £98m technology project to avoid 'throwing good money after bad'