Nokia has unveiled its first handsets powered by Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 operating system.
The flagship device - the Lumia 920 - features wireless charging and a "PureView" camera which the mobile firm said offered better video and still images than rival smartphones.
The BBC's Rory Cellan-Jones looks at what sets it apart from rivals.
- None yet
From our sources
- BBC2's Anne Boleyn profile watched by 3 million
- Music legends coming to Sundays on Radio 6 Music this summer - from BBC Media Centre
- BBC and Channel 4 criticised for giving radical cleric Anjem Choudary airtime
- President Obama and the media: a game of flattery and deceit | Ana Marie Cox
- Michael Foster sells controlling stake in the Rights House media agency
- Six to watch: TV Tudors