Thinking about random stuff as i was at work today, this topic came into my thoughts and another angle to Christophers argumant that there's no point of a record collection came to mind.
By suggesting this Christopher , you are also saying that there's no point in buying any music - either as downloads or hard copies. After all , you buy music to keep don't you - that's what buying things is all about. You buy things you like , so you can keep them. So by owning some music , you are also 'collecting' it by default.
Just a thought.
From our sources
- Rupert Murdoch plans to 'poison' News Corp takeover bids
- Arrested Development reboot reflects new viewing habits, says Netflix
- BBC sorry for IRA gaffe on Question Time
- Gawker's bid to give $200,000 to Canadian drug dealers hits slight snag
- BBC suspends technology officer after Digital Media Initiative failure
- BBC ends digital plan – after a £100m bill - from The Independent