Q_1_2_3_4_5_6 <(Address removed)> said:
Hello everyone. At the end of next week the "Jenni Baynton" will anchor
in the Waddenzee for a couple of days! The 1395 kHz transmitter of Radio
Seagull which now daily transmits from 6 AM till 6 PM BST with a power
of 2.5 kW will then transmit with a power of TEN kW so that then Radio
Seagull will easily to be receive in large parts of the U.K.! For
details of this mail to studio(at)radio19.fm
Greetings of Nico from Gouda, the Netherlands.
The 1395 kHz is now off air and it is possible that the "Jenni Baynton" now will be towed to the Waddenzee (this ship has no own motor) and after that the 1395 kHz will then on air again but then with more power! Read about this on http://www.radioseagull.com/news.html Greetings of Nico from Gouda, the Netherlands.
In response to
- Re: At the end of next week the "Jenni Baynton" will anchor in the Waddenzee for a couple of days! Q_1_2_3_4_5_6
From our sources
- The new Heineken advert
- Radio 1 Big Weekend: BBC helps pay for plane to get artists over to Derry after airport chaos - from Mirror Online
- Where are all the poor people?
- Yum. Steak. Cooked on my table. By me. Cooked on a piece of red hot volcanic rock. Yum.
- Robbie Williams' ginger root rider request and ASAP's backstage manicure - inside Radio 1's Big Weekend - from Mirror Online
- Toronto mayor Rob Ford denies smoking crack cocaine