I would second what you are saying Eric.
At risk of sounding rude , This is an English language forum about UK or worldwide technology and broadcasting subjects. Few , if any of the Anorak nation readers speak Dutch to any worthwhile degree, myself included. Posting about low power stations that broadcast to a very small area that none of us can hear is pointless. Also , if i hear of any more commemorative events for offshore stations , i think i will scream. It was a great period but was such a long time ago now. The world has changed. Radio Caroline has been done to death as well , even though it is still going in some form.
In response to
- None yet
From our sources
- The Scotsman recruits 'friends' in editorial and subscription deal
- Radio 1's Big Weekend 2013 in Derry Day Two: Gossip round up and check out what they're eating backstage - from Mirror Online
- Peers rumble Sunday newspaper's sting operation
- Radio 1's Big Weekend in Derry: Frankie Sandford looks mega-pregnant and get Jameela Jamil's festival fashion tips - from Mirror Online
- So Starbucks tastes different to Costa does it?
- The Wire creator David Simon on what's behind the US war on drugs - extended video interview