Nicholas Mead <(Address removed)> said:
Visited Dunwich today. 1395 was audible - just. Does Seagull put a
decent signal into anywhere in England?
No . Thats why it gets virtually no interest. People get hot under the collar an other forums when others don't respond favourably about from radio Seagul , Waddanzee and , now also Radio Marina. The truth is they are low powered services for the local area where the ship is and only really hobby/anorak stations at that.
In response to
- Radio Seagull Nicholas Mead
From our sources
- BBC2's Anne Boleyn profile watched by 3 million
- Music legends coming to Sundays on Radio 6 Music this summer - from BBC Media Centre
- BBC and Channel 4 criticised for giving radical cleric Anjem Choudary airtime
- President Obama and the media: a game of flattery and deceit | Ana Marie Cox
- Michael Foster sells controlling stake in the Rights House media agency
- Six to watch: TV Tudors