Thanks for the comments Jackie. Sounds like it has been successfull then. In your area , i'm not sure you will find a better channel at the bottom end of medium wave than 567 KHZ as that should be virtually completely clear , even at night time. There is little chance of a reception report from where i am in the south east as we have Spectrum radio from London on 558 KHz which splashes over onto 567. Their signal drops off quite rapidly only a county or so north and east of London though ,so you might get a report from somewhere like Norfolk or Cambridgeshire at night. Well done with keeping the spirit of pirate radio alive in trying something new :-)
From our sources
- Where are all the poor people?
- Yum. Steak. Cooked on my table. By me. Cooked on a piece of red hot volcanic rock. Yum.
- Robbie Williams' ginger root rider request and ASAP's backstage manicure - inside Radio 1's Big Weekend - from Mirror Online
- Toronto mayor Rob Ford denies smoking crack cocaine
- Is 'binge-watching' the best way to view TV shows? | Poll
- Good to meet you … Lucy Darbyshire