I actually like it - but there again I've always enjoyed listening to new rather than old music at work.
Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Which chart is it based on? Why the Radio1 Jingles?
As for unsensored, I hear them on terrestrial radio here - the F
isn't naughty in Slovak LOL.
Although I have noticed some DJs talking over the F-word if they
Eric> > *From:* Neil Gates <(Address removed)>
*To:* Anorak Nation <(Address removed)>
*Date:* 12 Jul 2012 19:27:46 +0100
Top 40 radio that's exactlly that. A station with a 40 track
playlist playing the current Uk top 40(uncensored) in a two and
half hour rotation.
It uses the official Uk top 40 ie the one also used by the BBC with
the playlist changing at 7pm Uk time on Sundays. I sort of aquired
the Radio one jingles they are not BBC jingles they are of Italian
origin. Radio One is as good a name for a top 40 station as any
From our sources
- Obama orders review of press freedom guidelines in wake of recent scandals
- Phone hacking victims reject newspapers' charter proposal
- US graduation season 2013: the best commencement speeches
- On Woolwich, British media could learn from Swedish riots coverage | Andrew Brown
- Ronnie Irani leaves talkSPORT breakfast - from Radio Today
- Radio 2 encourages listeners go digital - from Radio Today