Which chart is it based on? Why the Radio1 Jingles?
As for unsensored, I hear them on terrestrial radio here - the F word isn't naughty in Slovak LOL.
Although I have noticed some DJs talking over the F-word if they can :-)
Top 40 radio that's exactlly that. A station with a 40 track
playlist playing the current Uk top 40(uncensored) in a two and a
half hour rotation.
From our sources
- Radio 1 Big Weekend: BBC helps pay for plane to get artists over to Derry after airport chaos - from Mirror Online
- Where are all the poor people?
- Yum. Steak. Cooked on my table. By me. Cooked on a piece of red hot volcanic rock. Yum.
- Robbie Williams' ginger root rider request and ASAP's backstage manicure - inside Radio 1's Big Weekend - from Mirror Online
- Toronto mayor Rob Ford denies smoking crack cocaine
- Is 'binge-watching' the best way to view TV shows? | Poll