Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Capital Radio will launch a new TV station, me thinks based on the radio
playlist, in September. That'll be a really good watch.
I wonder if it'll be a bit lost in amongst all the Bauer/Channel4 ones like Kiss, etc. I'm guessing their damn Heart TV will be the more popular though.
I think most people watch the music channels by zapping between them each time the ads play or a song comes on they don't like, so the individual 'brand' is mainly lost on ordinary people.
From our sources
- Poor old Joe Kinnear - who hasn't said the word 'kebab' on live radio when they meant something else entirely? - from Mirror Online
- Boot up: Microsoft / Nokia acquisition talks, iPhone passwords security, YouTube ad revenues and more
- Digital news is finally starting to pay
- James Gandolfini, star of The Sopranos, dies in Italy - video
- No Title
- Let's stop smokers killing normal people