Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
What no G+?
reality sadly is that very few people use it.
I don't understand "sadly".
Well , i say sadly because , ultimately , if nobody uses it , Google will just pull the plug on it and close it. This is sad because having alternatives can only be good for web users as a whole. Yes, i agree that the big G have to make it attractive to users so it is a least partly down the them to get increased usage. i fear that a large majority see no reason to even try anything else other than Facebook , so Google can do what they like , but few people will even check it out. Some said that when Facebook brought in the timeline profile format , there would be a big exodus to other sites - G+ was the favorite to gain , but as we all now know , people just complained but stuck with what they know.
It's interesting , and i've said it before , the more choice you give people , the more they stick to the same few things that they know and love. Now't stranger than folk as they say !
From our sources
- Premier League fans descend on London to protest about ticket prices
- NSA Prism program a game changer on web privacy, says Sir Martin Sorrell
- Michael Hastings: my friend and his enemies | Spencer Ackerman
- Michael Hastings: award-winning journalist leaves behind rich scrapbook
- Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales on the NSA leaks –Cannes Lions 2013 video
- Below the Line: showcasing our world news commenters