When One Direction accidentally thanked Radio 1 for their Brit Award when it was sponsored by Capital Radio (ooooops!), Capital Radio (and Heart) responded by removing them from the playlists and forbidding presenters to even acknowledge their existence.
Talk about spitting your dummy out of your pram.
However, not even the slightest dent has been made into their sales and popularity.
It seems that nobody has even noticed the 'ban'. Is this not a wake-up call to Capital Radio that their output is largely irrelevant and unlistened to?
From our sources
- Express Newspapers to cut 200 posts
- Big Brother helps Channel 5 beat Channel 4 in all-day ratings | TV ratings - 22 July
- Holy deadline midnights! Here's Rupert Murdoch's latest newspaper launch
- Adeles son gets payout in privacy case
- Review of Sky’s Access Control Services Regulation
- Pro-Russian separatists intimidate journalists covering Ukraine crisis