When One Direction accidentally thanked Radio 1 for their Brit Award when it was sponsored by Capital Radio (ooooops!), Capital Radio (and Heart) responded by removing them from the playlists and forbidding presenters to even acknowledge their existence.
Talk about spitting your dummy out of your pram.
However, not even the slightest dent has been made into their sales and popularity.
It seems that nobody has even noticed the 'ban'. Is this not a wake-up call to Capital Radio that their output is largely irrelevant and unlistened to?
From our sources
- Nick Robinson being treated for lung tumour
- In Shimla, the city of Indian Summers, the Raj’s colonial legacy lives on
- The new Qatar Airways advert: FC Barça plunge to a new low
- Why the male domination of classical music might be coming to an end
- So. These shapes are turning (You might need to click through from your old fashioned platform to my...
- Radio Caroline is set to return to the air with a party political broadcast telling you how to vote ...