When One Direction accidentally thanked Radio 1 for their Brit Award when it was sponsored by Capital Radio (ooooops!), Capital Radio (and Heart) responded by removing them from the playlists and forbidding presenters to even acknowledge their existence.
Talk about spitting your dummy out of your pram.
However, not even the slightest dent has been made into their sales and popularity.
It seems that nobody has even noticed the 'ban'. Is this not a wake-up call to Capital Radio that their output is largely irrelevant and unlistened to?
From our sources
- Red FM sponsors IPL team for second year - from Asia Radio Today
- So, the original way of celebrating what later became 'Easter' was by having orgies. Then the Christians...
- Yikes! 23 Near Earth Objects are heading our way in the next 36 hours. Are we all going to die?!
- Tommy Cooper's daughter blasts film-makers for 'cashing in on his memory' with controversial new film about his life which depicts star as an alcoholic wife-beater - from The Daily Mail
- Kim Shillinglaw: the straight-talking new controller of BBC2
- Microsoft seizes a disruptive moment to stake its claim on television