When One Direction accidentally thanked Radio 1 for their Brit Award when it was sponsored by Capital Radio (ooooops!), Capital Radio (and Heart) responded by removing them from the playlists and forbidding presenters to even acknowledge their existence.
Talk about spitting your dummy out of your pram.
However, not even the slightest dent has been made into their sales and popularity.
It seems that nobody has even noticed the 'ban'. Is this not a wake-up call to Capital Radio that their output is largely irrelevant and unlistened to?
From our sources
- Australian media unite to criticise Tony Abbott over Prince Philip knighthood
- BBC director general Tony Hall steps into row over latest Archers plotlines
- Emma Watson Belle live-action Beauty and the Beast Disney
- Man shoots himself outside News Corp building claiming Fox 'ruined his life'
- RK Laxman, India’s ‘Common Man’ cartoonist, dies aged 94
- Marketing in 2015: make the customer experience count