When One Direction accidentally thanked Radio 1 for their Brit Award when it was sponsored by Capital Radio (ooooops!), Capital Radio (and Heart) responded by removing them from the playlists and forbidding presenters to even acknowledge their existence.
Talk about spitting your dummy out of your pram.
However, not even the slightest dent has been made into their sales and popularity.
It seems that nobody has even noticed the 'ban'. Is this not a wake-up call to Capital Radio that their output is largely irrelevant and unlistened to?
From our sources
- Peers rumble Sunday newspaper's sting operation
- So Starbucks tastes different to Costa does it?
- The Wire creator David Simon on what's behind the US war on drugs - extended video interview
- David Simon, creator of The Wire, says new US drug laws help only 'white, middle-class kids'
- BBC Radio 1′s Big Weekend 2013 – Day Two - from imediamonkey
- Hey Burger King in Liverpool The reason why you can't hear the orders properly is because the muzak is...