When One Direction accidentally thanked Radio 1 for their Brit Award when it was sponsored by Capital Radio (ooooops!), Capital Radio (and Heart) responded by removing them from the playlists and forbidding presenters to even acknowledge their existence.
Talk about spitting your dummy out of your pram.
However, not even the slightest dent has been made into their sales and popularity.
It seems that nobody has even noticed the 'ban'. Is this not a wake-up call to Capital Radio that their output is largely irrelevant and unlistened to?
From our sources
- How I self-distributed my feature film
- Minecraft to release monthly UK magazine
- Proposal to give a direction applying the Electronic Communications Code to (aq) Limited
- Today’s media stories from the papers
- Ireland's media silenced over MP's speech about Denis O'Brien
- BBC iPlayer boss defensive after third monthly fall in viewers