When One Direction accidentally thanked Radio 1 for their Brit Award when it was sponsored by Capital Radio (ooooops!), Capital Radio (and Heart) responded by removing them from the playlists and forbidding presenters to even acknowledge their existence.
Talk about spitting your dummy out of your pram.
However, not even the slightest dent has been made into their sales and popularity.
It seems that nobody has even noticed the 'ban'. Is this not a wake-up call to Capital Radio that their output is largely irrelevant and unlistened to?
From our sources
- A circus owner ran an ad for a lion tamer, but only two people show up for the interview. There was ...
- Tonight I will be attending a COBRA meeting with Gemma Worrall.
- The new Ginsters advert
- Non-payment of TV licence fee may be taken out of criminal law
- Talking superfans with Tyler Oakley, Grace Helbig and Ze Frank
- The readers' editor on… reporting both sides of the argument