When One Direction accidentally thanked Radio 1 for their Brit Award when it was sponsored by Capital Radio (ooooops!), Capital Radio (and Heart) responded by removing them from the playlists and forbidding presenters to even acknowledge their existence.
Talk about spitting your dummy out of your pram.
However, not even the slightest dent has been made into their sales and popularity.
It seems that nobody has even noticed the 'ban'. Is this not a wake-up call to Capital Radio that their output is largely irrelevant and unlistened to?
From our sources
- Have Sky customers reached the limit?
- Woah. Serious brain freeze from this Mocha Cooler, man.
- Jack Monroe quits Twitter over homophobic abuse
- Jon Stewart: why I quit The Daily Show
- Don't prosecute journalists who pay for public-interest leaks, says ex-DPP
- KFC’s new ad sees the peddler of peppered poultry sink to new lows