Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
The IT professionals surveyed said that after virtualisation, cloud
computing (24 per cent) has the single biggest positive impact on the IT
Yeah, it mainly gets rid of it!
All you need is an Administrator on a cloud system plus a load of wi-fi bandwidth. Then, you just let the people pick whatever tech they want to use. Tablets, smart phones, desktop PCs, Macs, none of it matters, as long as the 'workers' know the protocols when accessing the company's cloud.
Why does the IT of the company ever need to be in the hands of over-paid 'guardians' that control what spec it should have?
Ridiculous old fashion and irrelevant idea!
In response to
- None yet
From our sources
- James Foley and the daily horrors of the internet: think hard before clicking
- Candida Lycett Green
- James Foley killing: US and UK try to identify Isis militant with British accent
- James Foleys murder will boost calls for western action but to what end?
- Dutch newspaper apologises after fake report of Johan Cruyffs death goes viral
- Breaking Bad stars reunite for reality show spoof Barely Legal Pawn