I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- No tragedy if Wimbledon is served up by pay TV instead of BBC
- Arctic sea ice for 2014 is 12% above the five year average. Yet they lied and said it would have all...
- These people moaning about paying 'bedroom taxes' could save money to pay it by working out how to cook...
- Ofcom to consult on rule forcing Sky to share sport with rivals
- ‘A breath of fresh air’ – Sharon White takes over at Ofcom to chorus of plaudits