I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- Tom Watson on Andy Coulson's jailing - 'I felt sorry for him'
- Jon Stewart and Bill Maher square up to Rupert Murdoch over Time bid
- Good Housekeeping gives its research institute a home of its own
- Express Newspapers to cut 200 posts
- Big Brother helps Channel 5 beat Channel 4 in all-day ratings | TV ratings - 22 July
- Holy deadline midnights! Here's Rupert Murdoch's latest newspaper launch