I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- Repercussions of the release of Prince Charles’s ‘black spider memo’ letters | Letters from Michael Rosenthal, Professor Kevin Dunion, Penelope Gibbs and others
- Open door: The readers’ editor on… a trove of old and new definitions in the style guide | Chris Elliott
- Media Monkey’s Diary: Jeremy Clarkson, Simon Heffer and Martin Sorrell
- Top Gear: what should the BBC do without Jeremy Clarkson?
- Surveillance should worry journalists and the public – whatever politicians say
- Vice’s election will feature ‘freakishly young, smart and angry people’