I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- The readers' editor on… reporting both sides of the argument
- Digital bill of rights needed to safeguard online freedoms, says Lib Dem chief
- Good to meet you … Emma Richards
- The search for the infamous Atari E.T. game cartridges landfill heats up
- Saving BBC3 'would have meant cutting funds for dramas such as Sherlock' - from The Guardian
- Saving BBC3 'would have meant cutting funds for dramas such as Sherlock'