I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- Ello, Ello, Ello? Where's my Ello invite then? How can I be an early adopter without an Ello invite?...
- TV review: first Newsnight from Evan Davis gets off on right foot
- Sunday Mirror chief apologises for use of womens photos in sex sting
- Former Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee in hospice care
- The Paedophile Hunter: Channel 4 to air film on controversial web vigilante
- Paying police for information can be in public interest, Sun reporter tells jury