I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- White House correspondents' dinner: where have all the A-listers gone?
- Time magazine film critic Richard Corliss dies at 71: 'Words were his tools'
- Bruce Jenner confirms she identifies as a woman - video report
- Dine with power at the White House Correspondents' Dinner – but no questions, please
- US set to revive propaganda war as Putin’s PR machine ‘undermines’ Baltic states
- Mubi, the curated online cinema club