I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- The cocoa crisis: why the world’s stash of chocolate is melting away
- Claudia Winkleman to return to Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday
- Journalist Jackie Ashley takes over as president of Lucy Cavendish College
- Bravo Newsquest - your Scottish independence paper is timely
- Matthew Freud was ‘within 24 hours’ of selling minority stake to WPP
- Google Contributor: can I really pay to remove ads?