I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- In recent times I’ve become slightly obsessed with Lilly Wood and the Prick. Well, to be more truthful...
- Only three TV election debates? Well, at least we wont miss Pointless
- Prayer in C
- Just imagine Ben Bradlee as a director of content
- The BBC ageist? Not with this roster of prime-time septuagenarians
- The readers editor on regional coverage