I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- Andrew Quilty tells the story behind his Nikon-Walkley photo of the year
- So, my elderly neighbour is on TalkTalk for her phone, broadband and TV. She pays for all of this despite...
- Cold calling for TalkTalk
- MPs urged to decide whether to act over phone-hacking evidence
- More questions over media regulation
- BBC news exec hounds staff for ideas