I'm not sure. What would you need to transmit a TV signal that is different from Radio? I would like to see some frequencies set aside for amateur TV and Local TV. Currently we do not have much scope to play with the technical side of things. I would love to broadcast 30 line TV over the air just for the fun of seeing how it would look 'off air; on the televisor as oppose to being 'broadcast' from a CD.
On 13 March 2012 13:04, Terry Williams <(Address removed)> wrote:
Free thought + Free speech + Free radio = Anorak Nation
From our sources
- Staying up late: how does your team fare on Match of the Day’s running order?
- Justin Welby’s Twitter sermon sounds like a plea for ecclesiastical discipline | Andrew Brown
- Today's media stories from the papers
- Andrew Miller to stand down as chief executive of Guardian Media Group
- LEAD 2015 - liveblog
- Churchill: The Nation’s Farewell – review: rottweiler Paxman admires bulldog Churchill but he’s no lapdog