I had not heard of the station , 7 Waves until you mentioned it - so i looked it up as i like to know about all things radio. So it's just a low powered community station , although the power is listed as 51 watts which is somewhat higher than the normal 25 watts for an FM community station. Looks like it is targeted at the south side of the river although i suspect the signal is fair near the water front in Liverpool but drops off rapidly in town with the buildings blocking it. I must admit , i don't find community stations in my area very interesting - fairly bland and un-inspiring presentation. The playlist is reasonable , being far wider than the Borg though , but perhaps still rather predictable. They all seem to struggle to get an audience though so 7 Waves is no different or worse than most others i doubt.
From our sources
- This could be so very true! Innit.
- BBC Trust's hunt for new chairman 'undermined by political meddling'
- In just three weeks the displaced/homeless in Gaza has passed the half-a-million mark. That's more than...
- Matthew Freud buys £4m stake in PR company Huntsworth
- Jon Snow Gaza video backed by Channel 4
- Local World posts adjusted profits of £38.9m