Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
I give up. Let's agree to disagree.
Can't we just agree that I'm always right about everything, and should really be awarded a Knighthood for my services to people's blood pressure?
From our sources
- Newspapers will prosper predicts media banker Lorna Tilbian
- BBC defends reality show involving poor, dubbed 'Hunger Games'
- Spare Rib: the top 10 reads from the archives
- BBC's Top Gear cleared of 'cover-up' over Falklands number plate
- A hero of the Fifa corruption exposé – step forward the British press | Simon Jenkins
- Brands searching for purpose must think before hijacking social issues