Anybody else on here tried the new release of Internet explorer 9 - beta ? I tried it last weekend but was not that impressed. It's interface is very similar to Chrome which i also did not like that much.I found the layout to be quite awkward to use with things not being in a logical place. There is a download manager but i have never really found then especially useful but if you download a file it does not tell you the download speed - only percentage progress. If you have used Chrome before you would probably be fine with it. The only things i like about it was that it is easy to set up the font size and zoom for everything and the fact that it runs a little quicker that IE8, although my connection is pretty slow so the difference is not really significant. On experience so far it looks like when IE8 becomes obsolete i might have to try Firefox again - i used it for quite a while with XP but went to IE7 when that was released.
From our sources
- Red FM sponsors IPL team for second year - from Asia Radio Today
- So, the original way of celebrating what later became 'Easter' was by having orgies. Then the Christians...
- Yikes! 23 Near Earth Objects are heading our way in the next 36 hours. Are we all going to die?!
- Tommy Cooper's daughter blasts film-makers for 'cashing in on his memory' with controversial new film about his life which depicts star as an alcoholic wife-beater - from The Daily Mail
- Kim Shillinglaw: the straight-talking new controller of BBC2
- Microsoft seizes a disruptive moment to stake its claim on television