We are with BT.Our phone bill is is always nearly two thirds line rental. We just don't make that many calls , especially at peak times of day. Although other companies say they can do it a bit cheaper we are reluctant to change as the botton line is that BT own the network - whoever you go with. So if there's a problem with the service we can just report it to them and they will sort it. However, if you are with another provider , they always just blame BT and say they will pass on the details. As your not then a BT customer it seems to always take much longer to get anything done - from what others have told me and i have read. My broadband is with Pipex (now owned by Talk talk) as they offer unlimited usage with the usual fair usage clause , much cheaper than BT.
From our sources
- The risky business of using a live broadcast to plug a product | Jason Stone
- Date set for Global Radio’s CC tribunal - from Radio Today
- Mark Cavendish MBE signs for talkSPORT - from Radio Today
- Cricket Australia denies Nine Network will have say on selection
- Michael Hastings – journalists pay tribute to 'fearless' war correspondent
- Perforce Software Announces European Winners of Its Customer Awards: The Versionaries - from Press Release, via realwire