Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- The truth about television rights and the Olympic Games | Letter from Mark Adams of the International Olympic Committee
- So, last evah Chart Show all over. Time to watch Thunderbirds and be ready to catch @DuncanBarkes on...
- The BBC or W1A – can you tell the difference? Quiz
- Media Monkey’s Diary: Sun’s political struggle, Guido Fawkes, BBC drama
- Osborne announces cut in benefits cap to £20,000 a year outside London
- Can cuts let the BBC seize the narrative?