Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Gruff Rhys on American Interior: ‘An extremely tall story on an epic scale’
- James Holmes' lawyers ask supreme court for help over journalist's sources
- International Women's Day: Malala, Page 3 and Top Gear
- Is cord-cutting worth the risk? | Poll
- Self-harm sites and cyberbullying: the threat to children from web's dark side
- David Cameron's new Facebook likes show you can put a price on friendship