Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- It’s fast, global, engaged and influential – so why isn’t Twitter flying?
- All eyes on Trump as Republican debate nears, but Fox will be the real winner
- Record low temperatures for July, but they don't get mentioned in the mainstream news which is only ...
- The new Hostelworld advert: 'tantalising you with the concept of freedom'
- Lots of shouty people hijackin' Liverpool's Pride to talk about political issues outside of the LGBT...
- First the Scousers in need of a wash moan about the bedroom tax, now they're moaning about the fat tax...