Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Peter Greste relieved to be free but fears for colleagues, says al-Jazeera chief - video
- Australian joy at Peter Greste’s release from Egyptian jail
- Chris Evans has tests for possible prostate problem
- Journalists back in the firing line as digital media struggles to protect its own
- Anita Dobson to play Queen Elizabeth in BBC series
- Manchester. How and why do people like Manchester? It's like London but not as spacious.