Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- The Independent's support for Tory-Lib Dem coalition divides staff
- Ann Barr obituary
- Kanye West’s N-word laden Brits show will not face investigation
- BBC4’s slow TV: more than 400,000 take a leisurely look
- Jessica Raine: I've had enough of watching women get abused
- Kay Burley: never far from the news with her 11 screens