Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- On Woolwich, British media could learn from Swedish riots coverage | Andrew Brown
- Ronnie Irani leaves talkSPORT breakfast - from Radio Today
- Radio 2 encourages listeners go digital - from Radio Today
- Woolwich attack video: TV broadcasts prompt 800 complaints
- BBC Radio New Comedy Award 2013 - from BBC Media Centre
- New evening sport programmes for BBC Radio Wales - from BBC Media Centre