Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Good to meet you … Sherwyn Atkins
- Broadcasters attack Theresa May's plan to vet TV programmes for extremism
- Telegraph Media Group made a pre-tax profit of £45.7m in 2014
- Daily Telegraph's BBC weather jibe meets soggy reaction
- Alan Rusbridger: 20 years as Guardian editor - in pictures
- Being over 30 and too old for Radio 1