Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Rupert Murdoch wheels out more hamster humour in Google spat
- Win tickets to Observer Ideas Festival
- Hilary Mantel reveals she fantasised about killing Margaret Thatcher
- Doctor Who Christmas special gets a Frosty feel
- Karen Wightman joins Panorama exodus
- Scottish referendum campaign posed challenges for media