Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- BBC Trust chair appears to back BBC3 TV closure
- Telegraph Media Group to cut 55 more jobs in digital restructure
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel settle Heat lawsuit
- BBC licence fee: top barrister to look into decriminalisation of evasion
- Right to be forgotten: who may exercise power, over which kind of information?
- Kate Moss to appear in BBCs David Walliams adaptation