Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Hmm. This new Google Now Launcher. Do I need it in my life?
- Quite a long while ago when the thought-gods of environment were telling their drones what to believe...
- So the outbreak of genital herpes in Orthodox Jewish communities is due to them sucking the baby's penis...
- Mail did not reveal to PCC or Leveson that News of the World hacked staff
- Michael Grade a possible BBC Trust chair contender
- PR industry chiefs welcome Matt Tee's appointment to run Ipso