Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Arctic sea ice for 2014 is 12% above the five year average. Yet they lied and said it would have all...
- These people moaning about paying 'bedroom taxes' could save money to pay it by working out how to cook...
- Ofcom to consult on rule forcing Sky to share sport with rivals
- ‘A breath of fresh air’ – Sharon White takes over at Ofcom to chorus of plaudits
- New York Times to set up digital hub in London
- Child labour puts together the Apple products that idiots then get charged completely over-the-top prices...