Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- 30 most powerful women in British TV and radio named by Radio Times
- Rona Fairhead, government's choice to chair BBC Trust, to be grilled by MPs
- BBC News staff vote to strike
- Top Gear to launch France edition
- Buzzfeed reveals ambition to create studio for news games
- Miley Cyrus: social media is worse than drugs