Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Nick Clegg: reform needed on public interest defence for journalists
- Chair of £16m BBC and Arts Council project The Space resigns
- Channel 4's Coalition backed by 1m viewers
- Today's media stories from the papers
- Roger Moore denies racist comments about Idris Elba playing James Bond
- Kanye West, Rihanna and Jay Z turn Twitter blue in #TIDALforALL promotion