Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Sun paid £100,000 for pictures of Cheryl Fernandez-Versini car crash, court hears
- Julie Burchill’s Loaded column: from militant feminism to militant ladism?
- ABC and SBS could save $6m a year by refusing to pay a fee to Foxtel
- Would you vote for Jeremy Paxman as London mayor?
- Five brands leading the way in omni-channel marketing
- Cyber Monday: weak security could leave people out of pocket