Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- So. Are there nuts or not? It says: Allergy advice: * Recipe: No nuts. * Ingredients: Cannot guarantee...
- Tom Watson on Andy Coulson's jailing - 'I felt sorry for him'
- Jon Stewart and Bill Maher square up to Rupert Murdoch over Time bid
- Good Housekeeping gives its research institute a home of its own
- Express Newspapers to cut 200 posts
- Big Brother helps Channel 5 beat Channel 4 in all-day ratings | TV ratings - 22 July