Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- OMG. It’s August. August is a very bad month. It’s a month full of anniversaries of … (gulp) … radio...
- Viral Video Chart: ice buckets, John Oliver and Niki Minaj
- There is nothing better than Scott Mills covering the Radio 1 breakfast show.
- Erin Molan says don't be afraid to walk after quitting Sandilands show
- James Foley's family releases final email sent by his killers
- We can no longer assume that a story is true because it appears in the paper