Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- Red FM sponsors IPL team for second year - from Asia Radio Today
- So, the original way of celebrating what later became 'Easter' was by having orgies. Then the Christians...
- Yikes! 23 Near Earth Objects are heading our way in the next 36 hours. Are we all going to die?!
- Tommy Cooper's daughter blasts film-makers for 'cashing in on his memory' with controversial new film about his life which depicts star as an alcoholic wife-beater - from The Daily Mail
- Kim Shillinglaw: the straight-talking new controller of BBC2
- Microsoft seizes a disruptive moment to stake its claim on television