Geoff Rogers <(Address removed)> said:
And the same goes for users of the wonderful Google Mail.
That's the price of 'free' services I guess.
It's now the same with all 'free' webmail services, although Google's algorithms are the sexiest.
However, even if an entire business is functioning via (say) Google Mail (for Domains) and all the sensitive company information is there to be algorithed (is that a word?) it's still a very long way off from all the info carefully and obliging entered by the Facebook users into the relevant fields of their massive database.
From our sources
- TV programme guide so good the Brighton Argus printed it twice
- Newsquest cuts 20 jobs at Oxford as it switches production to south Wales
- Ad break: Ikea's spooky Halloween, Sony 4K
- Ad Break: Ikea, Oatly, Wear It Pink, Sony, Coastguard - video
- Storage Hunters UK debuts with a bigger audience than Walking Dead
- Panorama's planned Mazher Mahmood exposé may face legal gag