I think, Christopher, that it went something like this.
Christopher England discovered a young boy DJ, and put him on the air. "Look at us" said Christopher England, "Euronet gives opportunity to the youth of England, our DJ is only eight years old and is the youngest radio DJ in whole world."
A person 'phones us and says, "you may have the youngest DJ in the whole world, but it hardly makes for compulsive peak time listening".
Christopher England says something like "perhaps listener you should put your head in a bucket full of water".
Yes, I'm sort of kidding you. But does this bring back memories? (-:
From our sources
- The Scotsman recruits 'friends' in editorial and subscription deal
- Radio 1's Big Weekend 2013 in Derry Day Two: Gossip round up and check out what they're eating backstage - from Mirror Online
- Peers rumble Sunday newspaper's sting operation
- Radio 1's Big Weekend in Derry: Frankie Sandford looks mega-pregnant and get Jameela Jamil's festival fashion tips - from Mirror Online
- So Starbucks tastes different to Costa does it?
- The Wire creator David Simon on what's behind the US war on drugs - extended video interview