miamigorocks Geoff <(Address removed)> said:
Listening to Dave Simpson at this time online, did he have a stint on
the Ross on Caroline Overdrive as John Tyler by any chance, also John
Dwyer was on the Ross too, all the best from Geoff
Thank you Geoff for your kind words.
Dave Simpson has been on both the Mi Amigo and the Ross Revenge before but not as a DJ unfortunately. He was indeed onboard the Mi Amigo in the 70's but certain issues prevented him from ever presenting any shows at the time and he had to leave the ship in the end and return home.
Yes John Dwyer was on the Ross Revenge and the Peace ship.
Both of these DJ's used to be members of the Radio Caroline North Roadshows also.
From our sources
- Phone hacking victims reject newspapers' charter proposal
- US graduation season 2013: the best commencement speeches
- On Woolwich, British media could learn from Swedish riots coverage | Andrew Brown
- Ronnie Irani leaves talkSPORT breakfast - from Radio Today
- Radio 2 encourages listeners go digital - from Radio Today
- Woolwich attack video: TV broadcasts prompt 800 complaints