Ronnie Rodent – The Mouse Mouse About Your House
<(Address removed)> said:
I don't have a mobile phone,
Would you like one?
Your not being a fatherly role model LOL.
Been a tad busy so just been reading. But to answer the questions posed by C.E..
Naked going out without:
- iPhone – cos I listen to radio from around the world with that and it hooks up to the radio in the car for my own faves( BTW they didn't fit an AM aerial so can't even think about hearing anything other than FM or IP in the car).
- My trusty old Sony cos it has my office number in that.
From our sources
- Martin Freeman: from Slough to Smaug – then back to Sherlock
- Martin Sharp obituary
- Raymond Briggs' The Snowman helps curb childrens' mobile gaming habit
- I suppose the BBC journos prostrating themselves in unconsolable tears across all the domestic TV and...
- When will the BBC stop its extended throwing of itself to the ground in blanket mourning about Mandela...
- News UK is reborn by putting a digital smile on Wapping's face