Ronnie Rodent - The Mouse Mouse About Your House
<(Address removed)> said:
I don't have a mobile phone,
Would you like one?
Your not being a fatherly role model LOL.
Been a tad busy so just been reading. But to answer the questions posed by C.E..
Naked going out without:
2. iPhone - cos I listen to radio from around the world with that and it hooks up to the radio in the car for my own faves( BTW they didn't fit an AM aerial so can't even think about hearing anything other than FM or IP in the car).
2. My trusty old Sony cos it has my office number in that.
From our sources
- Repercussions of the release of Prince Charles’s ‘black spider memo’ letters | Letters from Michael Rosenthal, Professor Kevin Dunion, Penelope Gibbs and others
- Open door: The readers’ editor on… a trove of old and new definitions in the style guide | Chris Elliott
- Media Monkey’s Diary: Jeremy Clarkson, Simon Heffer and Martin Sorrell
- Top Gear: what should the BBC do without Jeremy Clarkson?
- Surveillance should worry journalists and the public – whatever politicians say
- Vice’s election will feature ‘freakishly young, smart and angry people’