Ronnie Rodent – The Mouse Mouse About Your House
<(Address removed)> said:
I don't have a mobile phone,
Would you like one?
Your not being a fatherly role model LOL.
Been a tad busy so just been reading. But to answer the questions posed by C.E..
Naked going out without:
- iPhone – cos I listen to radio from around the world with that and it hooks up to the radio in the car for my own faves( BTW they didn't fit an AM aerial so can't even think about hearing anything other than FM or IP in the car).
- My trusty old Sony cos it has my office number in that.
From our sources
- Smart Meters are being installed “for free” to British Gas customers, especially if they are dual fuel...
- One of the most frightening things happening in the UK is that more and more local authorities are collecting...
- Closing BBC3 cuts content for young but doesn't sort efficiency issues
- BBC3's Zai Bennett: 'It's perverse the station will cease to be a linear channel'
- BBC to argue for licence fee link to inflation
- BBC to argue for licence fee link to inflation - from The Guardian