Ronnie Rodent – The Mouse Mouse About Your House
<(Address removed)> said:
I don't have a mobile phone,
Would you like one?
Your not being a fatherly role model LOL.
Been a tad busy so just been reading. But to answer the questions posed by C.E..
Naked going out without:
- iPhone – cos I listen to radio from around the world with that and it hooks up to the radio in the car for my own faves( BTW they didn't fit an AM aerial so can't even think about hearing anything other than FM or IP in the car).
- My trusty old Sony cos it has my office number in that.
From our sources
- Channel 4 interactive documentary to examine cost of treating NHS patients
- Andy Coulson denies 'covering up' phone hacking at News of the World
- Richard Desmond's executive named as member of Ipso's funding body
- Alex Salmond to address inaugural Scottish newspaper conference
- Radioplayer to launch in Canada this year - from Radio Today
- Jamaica Inn: complaints to BBC over 'mumbling' soar to nearly 800