Ronnie Rodent - The Mouse Mouse About Your House
<(Address removed)> said:
I don't have a mobile phone,
Would you like one?
Your not being a fatherly role model LOL.
Been a tad busy so just been reading. But to answer the questions posed by C.E..
Naked going out without:
2. iPhone - cos I listen to radio from around the world with that and it hooks up to the radio in the car for my own faves( BTW they didn't fit an AM aerial so can't even think about hearing anything other than FM or IP in the car).
2. My trusty old Sony cos it has my office number in that.
From our sources
- Easier broadband switching
- Cilla Black: a lorra lorra love in the national newspaper coverage
- Today's media stories from the papers
- Trinity Mirror profits slip due to print ad slump and phone-hacking costs
- Analysing the balance of our Jeremy Corbyn coverage | Chris Elliott: Open door
- Nothing about us, without us. That's why we need Indigenous-owned media | Luke Pearson