Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Paul Kendall <(Address removed)> said:
But what's the point in starting to watch it on five if after the first
series Sky comes along and snaffles the remaining six series?
Hey. What are you lot doing watching Five anyways? :-)
I'm not! I got suckered into "Lost" and I ain't doing it again!! Only thing I watch on Five has been cricket highlights, I think.
We used to get all this stuff for free (and all the footie, rugby, etc) till that damn Thatcher woman came along. Being firmly in the Grumpy Old Man camp, I refuse to pay Murdoch for what I used to get for nowt, and it's really not hard to find other things to do.
Well, I'm here, aren't I?
From our sources
- In praise of … Michael Grade
- Rupert Murdoch splits empire but keeps faith in tomorrow's newspapers
- Assange will not leave Ecuador embassy even if Sweden drops extradition bid
- Letters: Northern museums
- Iceland approached by 'middleman' over Edward Snowden asylum
- Buzzfeed sued by photographer for $3.6m over 'copyright breach'