It was a couple of CDs from Oxfam, that had come free with Kerrang! magazine, they were the best of 2004, and the best of 2005. This was last week, while on holiday in Edinburgh.
From our sources
- UTV's profits fall 90% as new TV channel costs mount
- Newspapers united in disgust at appointments of new peers
- Today’s media stories from the papers
- Viral video: Taylor Swift, Pierce Brosnan, Star Trek and Dismaland
- Amazon plans to make at least two films in the UK in 2016
- The people have now seen the TV commercial for Capital. But when will they see the one for the 'new/...