It was a couple of CDs from Oxfam, that had come free with Kerrang! magazine, they were the best of 2004, and the best of 2005. This was last week, while on holiday in Edinburgh.
From our sources
- Google's Vint Cerf on how to prevent a digital dark age
- Rupert Murdoch must pay legal costs for convicted Sun reporter
- Russian internet 'troll' sues former employer
- Irn Bru pulls no punches and Jeff Goldblum is a game-changer
- Ad break: Irn Bru, Apartments.com, Sky Arts, Tango, Benjamin Moore Ultra, Alzheimer's Society - video
- From MouthOff to Monument Valley: ustwo's path to apps fame