It was a couple of CDs from Oxfam, that had come free with Kerrang! magazine, they were the best of 2004, and the best of 2005. This was last week, while on holiday in Edinburgh.
From our sources
- What if transparency max was normal?
- I guess I do have slight prejudices against the hijab. The prejudices are because it is a religion’s...
- The Poppy Hijab
- Halloween. The culmination of Halloweek. This is the day that it’s very sadly illegal to answer the...
- Growing foreign ownership of British television is no bad thing
- Amazon lands hit with Transparent as on-demand revolution gathers pace