It was a couple of CDs from Oxfam, that had come free with Kerrang! magazine, they were the best of 2004, and the best of 2005. This was last week, while on holiday in Edinburgh.
From our sources
- Sunday Express agrees to pay damages to Mike Tindall
- What's the reason the Met Office didn't warn us about the killer Arctic weather coming to the UK in ...
- Lead roles for Latin actors as US television notes shift in social and economic power
- Sophie Monk quits 2Day FM, blaming early starts
- The European Commission is a strange and mysterious ‘organisation’. Is it an ‘organisation’? I’m not...
- The shamans hate our hair-dryers.