It was a couple of CDs from Oxfam, that had come free with Kerrang! magazine, they were the best of 2004, and the best of 2005. This was last week, while on holiday in Edinburgh.
From our sources
- MPs ignore cultural significance of BBC | Letters
- BBC jobs sacrifice is a calculated risk
- Hollywood's fatal attraction to TV: why studios are turning to the small screen
- Is the Wimbledon2Day row about to explode all over Centre Court?
- BBC should not be impartial on Isis, says Chris Grayling
- BBC hints it is to overhaul much-ridiculed Wimbledon highlights show