Paul Kendall said:
Given Sterling's legal caveats, you'd have to be darn sure of the accuracy of your info, and I suspect would have to have a good reason for disclosing the info you claim to have.
You are completely correct, I'm sure others and myself have much documented evidence of past/outstanding cases, but as was suggested with Anoraks not knowing all the facts, to commence legal action very strict firm evidence is required. That is why there has to be access for legal purposes of anyone who uses bullying tactics and carries out libel tactics, thinking they have complete anonymity for life, hiding behind many aliases or different ISP addresses.
Of course we all want freedom but it must not be used as a cover to allow anyone that same freedom to abuse others as either a bully or by libel. These people must be brought to the courts, whatever and however long it takes.
From our sources
- Miss Sweden quits as face of Kazam, saying it 'went too far' with banned ad
- Bangladeshis protest after atheist writer Avijit Roy hacked to death
- Their leader takes a giant tumble, but the Greens keep marching on
- Good to meet you… Saira Kenwei Is-Haq
- RIP Mr Spock.
- Fears for Macedonia's fragile democracy amid 'coup' and wiretap claims