Paul Kendall said:
Given Sterling's legal caveats, you'd have to be darn sure of the accuracy of your info, and I suspect would have to have a good reason for disclosing the info you claim to have.
You are completely correct, I'm sure others and myself have much documented evidence of past/outstanding cases, but as was suggested with Anoraks not knowing all the facts, to commence legal action very strict firm evidence is required. That is why there has to be access for legal purposes of anyone who uses bullying tactics and carries out libel tactics, thinking they have complete anonymity for life, hiding behind many aliases or different ISP addresses.
Of course we all want freedom but it must not be used as a cover to allow anyone that same freedom to abuse others as either a bully or by libel. These people must be brought to the courts, whatever and however long it takes.
From our sources
- Global Warming means not having to waste so many of our natural resources in order to keep warm, right...
- Sabras Radio’s Shaadi Week gains huge response - from BizAsia
- BBC's Jamaica Inn drama loses quarter of audience after sound quality issues
- Lenny Henry campaign: back TV diversity or we'll boycott licence fee
- That moment when you get an email from the National Lottery telling you to log on to read news about...
- Amazon strikes deal with HBO to stream The Sopranos and The Wire