Paul Kendall said:
Given Sterling's legal caveats, you'd have to be darn sure of the accuracy of your info, and I suspect would have to have a good reason for disclosing the info you claim to have.
You are completely correct, I'm sure others and myself have much documented evidence of past/outstanding cases, but as was suggested with Anoraks not knowing all the facts, to commence legal action very strict firm evidence is required. That is why there has to be access for legal purposes of anyone who uses bullying tactics and carries out libel tactics, thinking they have complete anonymity for life, hiding behind many aliases or different ISP addresses.
Of course we all want freedom but it must not be used as a cover to allow anyone that same freedom to abuse others as either a bully or by libel. These people must be brought to the courts, whatever and however long it takes.
From our sources
- Ireland's Gemma O'Doherty wins apology and damages from Independent Newspapers
- Paul Dacre earnings up by nearly 25% to £2.4m in 2014
- Mobile trends for 2015
- Digital content trends for 2015
- Mark Wright’s Apprentice win strikes right chord with more than 6m viewers
- Strictly Come Dancing finishes on top with 10m viewers