Alan Milewczyk <(Address removed)> said:
Re: BANNED!Nah, not Johnnie... Ronnie!
He's in..... Ronnie Rodent.... He's on.... squeak!;-)
Actually for the Johnnie Walker jingle it goes:
'He's here! JOHNNIE WALKER He's on!' [Duane Eddy – Because They're Young]
Johnnie – Hello, good evening sir, good evening madam, hello darlin' how are you?
From our sources
- Twitter fiction: William Sutcliffe
- The new Heineken advert
- Radio 1 Big Weekend: BBC helps pay for plane to get artists over to Derry after airport chaos - from Mirror Online
- Where are all the poor people?
- BBC Radio 1′s Big Weekend 2013 – Day One - from imediamonkey
- Yum. Steak. Cooked on my table. By me. Cooked on a piece of red hot volcanic rock. Yum.