Brilliant news. The brand new radioship set to anchor off the Isle of
Man is on its way, and should be on the air with regular programmes by
the end of the year....
On behalf of :mouse,mouse:)
Whats the name of the bloke who owns the island; and where is it..?
and BTW: What is a radioship?
From our sources
- Radio 1 Big Weekend: BBC helps pay for plane to get artists over to Derry after airport chaos - from Mirror Online
- Where are all the poor people?
- Yum. Steak. Cooked on my table. By me. Cooked on a piece of red hot volcanic rock. Yum.
- Robbie Williams' ginger root rider request and ASAP's backstage manicure - inside Radio 1's Big Weekend - from Mirror Online
- Toronto mayor Rob Ford denies smoking crack cocaine
- Is 'binge-watching' the best way to view TV shows? | Poll