Liverpool, isn't that the place where hubcaps are welded to the rims of wheels.
They'll nick the portals :-)
Disclaimer : The above was a satirical comment and not a direct reflection of anyone from Liverpool, residents of that fine city or anyone else that might hate me.
From our sources
- Open door: The readers’ editor on… a trove of old and new definitions in the style guide | Chris Elliott
- Media Monkey’s Diary: Jeremy Clarkson, Simon Heffer and Martin Sorrell
- Top Gear: what should the BBC do without Jeremy Clarkson?
- Surveillance should worry journalists and the public – whatever politicians say
- Vice’s election will feature ‘freakishly young, smart and angry people’
- The one-way flow chart of Netflix decision-making: how to find something to watch