Liverpool, isn't that the place where hubcaps are welded to the rims of wheels.
They'll nick the portals :-)
Disclaimer : The above was a satirical comment and not a direct reflection of anyone from Liverpool, residents of that fine city or anyone else that might hate me.
From our sources
- This is terrible news. Absolutely terrible news. Not only have the naughty list and nice list been...
- According to itself, the Catholic Church requiring its workers to not have sex is directly linked to...
- NUJ's tale of Richard Desmond and David Cameron wide of the mark
- Government should have no role in running of BBC World Service, says John Birt
- BBC current affairs is beige and institutionalised, says Vice News executive
- BBC puts up top executives in West Hollywood ‘rock star’ hotel