Liverpool, isn't that the place where hubcaps are welded to the rims of wheels.
They'll nick the portals :-)
Disclaimer : The above was a satirical comment and not a direct reflection of anyone from Liverpool, residents of that fine city or anyone else that might hate me.
From our sources
- Turkish journalist arrested over military coup scoop he wrote in 2010
- David Cameron accused of running scared over TV election debates
- BBC's Jeremy Bowen denies antisemitism in 'holocaust card' tweet
- 'My year ripping off the web for the Daily Mail', by ex-employee
- Today's media stories from the papers
- So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed review – Jon Ronson on rants and tweets