Liverpool, isn't that the place where hubcaps are welded to the rims of wheels.
They'll nick the portals :-)
Disclaimer : The above was a satirical comment and not a direct reflection of anyone from Liverpool, residents of that fine city or anyone else that might hate me.
From our sources
- Alan Rusbridger: 20 years as Guardian editor - in pictures
- Being over 30 and too old for Radio 1
- Agencies: show your working out for stronger client relationships
- BuzzFeed UK hires ex-Mirror journalist for sports push
- ‘Farewell, readers’: Alan Rusbridger on leaving the Guardian after two decades at the helm
- Media owner Denis O’Brien accused of trying to gag Irish parliament