Liverpool, isn't that the place where hubcaps are welded to the rims of wheels.
They'll nick the portals :-)
Disclaimer : The above was a satirical comment and not a direct reflection of anyone from Liverpool, residents of that fine city or anyone else that might hate me.
From our sources
- Gung-ho Americans, steady Brits, and a lack of French resistance – but was the story of the terror train really so clear?
- Steven Moffat: 'Only the BBC would have come up with Doctor Who'
- Kevin Rudd as CNN host: no stuff-ups, but cricket joke probably went wide
- Will Tony Gallagher replace David Dinsmore in the Sun editor's seat?
- Your TV football dilemma: spend more and get the same | Barney Ronay
- Good to meet you… David Barlow