Liverpool, isn't that the place where hubcaps are welded to the rims of wheels.
They'll nick the portals :-)
Disclaimer : The above was a satirical comment and not a direct reflection of anyone from Liverpool, residents of that fine city or anyone else that might hate me.
From our sources
- The National's sales slump but Newsquest eyes general election fillip
- Ofcom sets out plans to support the Internet of Things
- Facebook’s outage exposes our digital fragility | Simon Jenkins
- Daily Telegraph's holocaust article in 1942 that went unheralded
- Top Gear, BBC4 and the watershed: what we learned from Tony Hall
- Nick Baughan of Maxus UK: ‘Embrace change, don’t fear it’