Liverpool, isn't that the place where hubcaps are welded to the rims of wheels.
They'll nick the portals :-)
Disclaimer : The above was a satirical comment and not a direct reflection of anyone from Liverpool, residents of that fine city or anyone else that might hate me.
From our sources
- Media Talk podcast: Kim Shillinglaw to run BBC2
- Andy Coulson: 'do his phone' email was not order to hack
- Daily Mirror's 'crying girl' picture lands the paper in an ethical row
- Tony Gallagher appointed Daily Mail joint deputy editor
- Syria joins list of countries where journalists' murders go unpunished
- Where are the murders of journalists most likely to go unpunished?