Liverpool, isn't that the place where hubcaps are welded to the rims of wheels.
They'll nick the portals :-)
Disclaimer : The above was a satirical comment and not a direct reflection of anyone from Liverpool, residents of that fine city or anyone else that might hate me.
From our sources
- Phone hacking: Coulson asked if he has hidden personal wealth to avoid costs
- London Live chief insists channel remains committed to local TV
- You'd think that with all the money the #giantspectacular cost us, that rude weeing and spitting Grandma...
- That Lily Allen. She's soooo Radio 2.
- Financial Times's circulation reaches all-time high at 677,000 total
- The pervasive power of Rupert Murdoch: an extract from Hack Attack by Nick Davies