Ha ha ha ha. You were warned. However, the best thing you said was:
a great ability to make a propriety product, sell it, and
convince the public that the non-standard device is the norm.
I may even repeat that and pretend I penned it. ;-)
feel free, the more that get the message the better it will be for consumers in the long term
From our sources
- Radio 1's Big Weekend 2013 in Derry Day Two: Gossip round up and check out what they're eating backstage - from Mirror Online
- Peers rumble Sunday newspaper's sting operation
- Radio 1's Big Weekend in Derry: Frankie Sandford looks mega-pregnant and get Jameela Jamil's festival fashion tips - from Mirror Online
- So Starbucks tastes different to Costa does it?
- The Wire creator David Simon on what's behind the US war on drugs - extended video interview
- David Simon, creator of The Wire, says new US drug laws help only 'white, middle-class kids'