Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- Sky Sports poised to snatch Open rights from BBC for £10m a year
- Nick Clegg: I wanted to slap David Cameron at least 20 times
- British army creates team of Facebook warriors
- Gay Byrne is an 80 year old Catholic who used to present a late night show broadcast across Ireland...
- It is of course a paid-for pet hatred of the Greenies, especially the ‘watermelon‘ ones (green on the...
- Good to meet you… Robbie Mott