Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- WTF??! OMG! The final 45 minutes of Steve and Sue's Sunday Service on Big L is missing. Noooooooo
- A very happy Winter Solstice to all you human beings on this particular planet.
- What a stupidly badly designed lift/elevator I just used. Durrr. It had a button for the floor I was...
- Elton John got married? The cheat! He said it would be me!
- Sun on Sunday hauled over coals by an appalled Twittersphere
- World Service fears losing information war as Russia Today ramps up pressure