Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- This time of year is a strange time of year. You know the end of the year is signalled as soon as the...
- Happy Halloweek and Christmas Quarter
- Why too few women work at senior levels in broadcasting
- Channel 4 develops Peter Kosminsky drama on Islamic State
- The Guardian overtakes New York Times in comScore traffic figures
- BBC funding would be up for debate after Tory election win, says Javid