Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- All3Media chief executive to leave after Discovery and Liberty takeover
- Of course children need limits on their screen time but how to enforce it?
- Dave Lee Travis found guilty of indecent assault
- Libyan journalist, 18, shot dead after weeks of threats
- Jeremy Clarkson in F-word response to claims of BBC warning
- Judge sits in public to 'explain' why he is hearing a case in private