Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- Graphic content: images that expose the truth | @guardianletters
- Sunday Business Post editor to step down after 10 years
- Phone hacking: Coulson asked if he has hidden personal wealth to avoid costs
- London Live chief insists channel remains committed to local TV
- You'd think that with all the money the #giantspectacular cost us, that rude weeing and spitting Grandma...
- That Lily Allen. She's soooo Radio 2.