Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- The Observer view on the BBC and Jeremy Clarkson | Observer editorial
- Martha Lane Fox: tech champion who wants us all to embrace the net | Andrew Anthony
- Give us more real women on TV, audience tells BBC chiefs
- USDA herding internet's celebrity llamas out of the spotlight, owners say
- Should the media rethink how they cover disasters?
- The readers’ editor on … Athens, 1944