Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- Twitter a 'necessary evil' until used responsibly, says Helen Skelton
- Czech reality show recreates life under Nazi occupation
- David Letterman reappears as team boss at Indy 500
- Media Monkey’s Diary: Daily Mail’s George Osborne spin; BBC shows its age
- Trinity Mirror left to reflect alone over phone hacking
- Trinity Mirror’s Simon Fox: ‘Dealing with hacking is not why I joined, but we’ll get through it’