Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- Bernard Vickers, the editor who guided the Daily Record to its sales peak
- ITV News appoints Rohit Kachroo as UK editor
- Ricky Gervais spoofs House of Cards in Netflix's Emmys ad
- Today's media stories from the papers
- If I got a Pound for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you.
- Men's Fitness: 15 years of covers - in pictures