Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- What hobby or craft do you think would make good TV? - poll
- Unfriended review - I know who you Skyped last summer but iDon't care
- Piers Morgan questioned for a second time over phone-hacking allegations
- Miriam González Durántez reveals she is food blog author
- BBC fires up pottery version of Bake Off
- From Nicola Sturgeon to Shami Chakrabarti: the Most Dangerous People in Britain