Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- Lord Black: the Tory peer at the heart of media's biggest battle
- Islam's fascination with beheading
- Phone-hacking victims reject newspapers' charter proposal
- Woolwich killing highlights power of mobile technology as a news source
- Obama orders review of press freedom guidelines in wake of recent scandals
- Phone hacking victims reject newspapers' charter proposal