Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- AMC Networks in talks to buy substantial stake in BBC America
- Greg Dyke criticises political intervention in BBC Trust appointment
- YouTube star Dapper Laughs lands his own ITV2 dating show
- Italian newspaper stops publication as shareholders dispute business strategy
- BBC unions to hold fresh strike ballot over job losses
- Heartbreaking reading the slowing number of tweets from ordinary Gaza citizens. Has Israel killed them...