Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- Sun paid £100,000 for pictures of Cheryl Fernandez-Versini car crash, court hears
- Julie Burchill’s Loaded column: from militant feminism to militant ladism?
- ABC and SBS could save $6m a year by refusing to pay a fee to Foxtel
- Would you vote for Jeremy Paxman as London mayor?
- Five brands leading the way in omni-channel marketing
- Cyber Monday: weak security could leave people out of pocket