Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- Rona Fairhead, government's choice to chair BBC Trust, to be grilled by MPs
- BBC News staff vote to strike
- Top Gear to launch France edition
- Buzzfeed reveals ambition to create studio for news games
- Miley Cyrus: social media is worse than drugs
- Simon Cowell lifts The X Factor ratings as Doctor Who slips back