Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- eBay banking on Christmas telly-sales | Media Monkey
- Let's get BBC news back to the future, urges scoop-loving James Harding
- BBC 'should not avoid investigative reporting after Savile and McAlpine'
- Forth 1′s Darren Adam joins YOUR Radio - from Radio Today
- Boris Johnson's latest fares hike: devils, details and the London cost of living
- A transparent market means rethinking the ways brands advertise