Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- The Real Deal: The Autobiography of Britain’s Most Controversial Media Mogul by Richard Desmond – review
- Soviet writers go to defence of glasnost: from the archive, 1 July 1988
- 'Victory' has an exciting new meaning after Hockey's Fairfax defamation win | Richard Ackland
- BBC's new Wimbledon highlights show mauled by critics and viewers
- Protein World's 'beach body ready' ads do not objectify women, says watchdog
- Donald Trump files $500m lawsuit against Univision for pulling Miss USA