Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- John Kerry reveals lighter side of mass surveillance at Gridiron dinner
- Cord cutters who have said goodbye to cable bills – teach us your ways
- What’s new, pussycat? The growing economy of internet cat videos
- So today it's Steve & Suzy on Big L from 10am then the radio undertaker Kenneth Kneee on Mansize Radio...
- Malcolm Turnbull indicates easing of cross-media ownership laws
- London Review of Books: London Review of Books: all hail this splendid magazine that reveres the written word | Observer editorial