Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- Google Ventures leads $60m funding round for music firm Kobalt
- Valentine’s Day is a day for girls. Girls judge the success or otherwise of Valentine’s Day and bring...
- Video of Mike Baird reading mean tweets pulled after REM copyright claim
- I’m not being funny, but this is the kind of person I want on my team. Ok, yes, she’s right legged ...
- Bill O'Reilly's LA riots 'bombardment' stories disputed by former colleagues
- New York Daily News up for grabs as billionaire Mort Zuckerman looks to sell