Why oh why do they still format music radio like this? I don't get it.
The concept of playing records back to back in a segue, and then having
a whole cluster of adverts, trailers (for the bloody breakfast show),
and other 'info' lasting ages and ages before going back to the music
clearly not working. Why oh why are they still doing it?
It's PC (Programme Controllers) gone mad, I tell ye.
That'll be the focus group employed by the PC who can't think for himself.
From our sources
- The European Commission is a strange and mysterious ‘organisation’. Is it an ‘organisation’? I’m not...
- The shamans hate our hair-dryers.
- Dont let those high achievers bring you down
- Britain, dont put your faith in Russell Brands revolution
- Ben Bradlee the wit and the wisdom
- Rwanda bans BBC broadcasts over genocide documentary