Simon Crees <(Address removed)> said:
I think the values that LA stand for are as important , if not more
important today than ever.After all , there is even more cultural and
religious hatred in the world than there ever was.
Hmmm. I suspect it's about the same level of hatred it's always been, just more in the news or in our faces than it ever was.
The whole "LA" thing leaves me cold because of the truth behind the reason for its invention was more about getting people to work for nothing than it was about spreading any real "LA". The only folk who picked up on it and put it on air were the dope heads, who strangely were anything but "LA" in their approach to others.
From our sources
- Peers rumble Sunday newspaper's sting operation
- So Starbucks tastes different to Costa does it?
- The Wire creator David Simon on what's behind the US war on drugs - extended video interview
- David Simon, creator of The Wire, says new US drug laws help only 'white, middle-class kids'
- BBC Radio 1′s Big Weekend 2013 – Day Two - from imediamonkey
- Hey Burger King in Liverpool The reason why you can't hear the orders properly is because the muzak is...