Whatever we may think about Caroline now, we must remember that she was the first.
Well, when she started to broadcast in March 1964, Dutch Radio Veronica had already been on the air since April 1960, and Danish Radio Mercur since August 1958.
But surely she was the first something, wasn't she ?
Yes. She was the first to have Simon Dee, Tony Blackburn and Loving Awareness.
They must be worth something to a dedicated anorak, mustn't they ?
From our sources
- Global Warming means not having to waste so many of our natural resources in order to keep warm, right...
- Sabras Radio’s Shaadi Week gains huge response - from BizAsia
- BBC's Jamaica Inn drama loses quarter of audience after sound quality issues
- Lenny Henry campaign: back TV diversity or we'll boycott licence fee
- That moment when you get an email from the National Lottery telling you to log on to read news about...
- Amazon strikes deal with HBO to stream The Sopranos and The Wire