Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Top senator demands explanation from Whisper after user tracking revelations
- Crime bill amendment could end police use of Ripa against journalists
- GMG boss calls on the BBC to open up its content to commercial rivals
- Ukip peer Lord Stevens appointed deputy chair of Northern & Shell
- Rwanda calls for BBC to be banned over controversial documentary
- Miranda Hart to end her BBC1 sitcom with two Christmas specials