Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Mother's Day or Easter … hang on to that holiday feeling
- BBC to offer up to 5,000 digital traineeships
- Katharine Viner wins staff ballot for Guardian editor
- Netflix in row over net neutrality support
- India’s Daughter: nearly 300,000 watch BBC's Delhi rape documentary in UK
- Syrian lawyer Mazen Darwish named as world press freedom hero