Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Big Brother most complained about show of the year, watchdog reports
- What would a BT acquisition of EE mean for the UK telecoms industry?
- Ireland's Gemma O'Doherty wins apology and damages from Independent Newspapers
- Paul Dacre earnings up by nearly 25% to £2.4m in 2014
- Mobile trends for 2015
- Digital content trends for 2015