Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Popular Australian newsreaders channel Anchorman in epic broadcast battle
- Just been hearing stories about ambulance waiting times across Liverpool. Probably the same anywhere...
- Andrew Mitchell’s career left in tatters after losing Plebgate libel case
- Scotland’s National newspaper is here to stay
- It passed me by, but probably the worst example of ‘community’ radio went bust and closed down a few...
- Snapchat offers travellers an appy holiday guide to Budapest