Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- The Guardian view on protests against taxing the internet in Hungary: Europe needs to show its support
- Irish Times to launch metered paywall next year to boost digital revenues
- TV programme guide so good the Brighton Argus printed it twice
- Newsquest cuts 20 jobs at Oxford as it switches production to south Wales
- Ad break: Ikea's spooky Halloween, Sony 4K
- Ad Break: Ikea, Oatly, Wear It Pink, Sony, Coastguard - video