Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Channel 4 kicks off cheeky shorts campaign | Media Monkey
- Facebook and fewer stories behind rise in web traffic, says Telegraph chief
- X Factor gets the Game of Thrones treatment for new promo | Media Monkey
- Today's media stories from the papers
- Baden-Clay lover Toni McHughs Womens Weekly spread causes outrage
- Viral Video Chart: Fifty Shades, Shakira gets Oxford treatment and fainting dogs