Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Psychic Sally Morgan picks April Fool's Day to perform in Liverpool. Nuff said!
- Jeremy Clarkson joins Guardian drive for fossil fuel divestment
- Comedy Central stands by new Daily Show host Trevor Noah
- Inside St Louis's lurid crime tabloid: 'There's a callousness about the value of life here'
- Lib Dems to propose law protecting journalism from state interference
- Precious, fragile, easily squandered. Is there any hope for trust? | David Puttnam