Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Barnaby Joyce pulls out of Q&A on Tony Abbott's orders - report
- If I give £100 to Christian Aid and £100 to Muslim Aid, which £100 will help the people who really need...
- The truth about television rights and the Olympic Games | Letter from Mark Adams of the International Olympic Committee
- So, last evah Chart Show all over. Time to watch Thunderbirds and be ready to catch @DuncanBarkes on...
- Media Monkey’s Diary: Sun’s political struggle, Guido Fawkes, BBC drama
- The BBC or W1A – can you tell the difference? Quiz