Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers – grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- The Taste: has the flop gastro-reality show damaged Brand Nigella?
- Marlboro marketing campaign aimed at young people, anti-tobacco report says
- What is a music stream? Artists and labels in battle over digital income
- Chris Evans & Emma Bunton win TRIC Awards - from Radio Today
- Prince Charles letters: attorney general acted unlawfully, say senior judges
- Does the BBC's Evan Davis regret his Salford salvo? | Media Monkey