Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Joe Hockey says Australia will not be intimidated by Isis beheadings
- Did 'Jihadi John' kill Steven Sotloff?
- Shocked by the photos of me naked distributed by a hacker? Yes, it really is that huge! Stare at it ...
- US 'sickened' by video appearing to show Isis killing of Steven Sotloff - video
- Video of Steven Sotloff beheading bears many similarities to James Foley killing
- Cliff Richard raid: BBC put police in very difficult position, says South Yorkshire chief constable - video