Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers – grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- BBC Radio 1′s Big Weekend 2013 – Day Two - from imediamonkey
- Hey Burger King in Liverpool The reason why you can't hear the orders properly is because the muzak is...
- Twitter fiction: William Sutcliffe
- The new Heineken advert
- Radio 1 Big Weekend: BBC helps pay for plane to get artists over to Derry after airport chaos - from Mirror Online
- Where are all the poor people?