Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- EastEnders writer and acting duo join forces to plug TV's diversity gap
- Jeremy Paxman reveals love for reality TV over Newsnight
- Democratic Unionists: we'd seek review of BBC in hung parliament talks
- Radio Caroline anoraks turn even more mental
- ESPN sues Verizon over stripped-down 'skinny bundle' cable TV deals
- Google admits mistakes with news outlets as it announces new partnership