Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- ABC cuts: supporter rallies roll into Sydney during week of action
- Good to meet you… Joe Pundek
- Myleene Klass: from tabloid pin-up to political interrogator
- Plebgate trial told of Andrew Mitchell’s ‘childish’ behaviour
- Stonewall's Ruth Hunt: ‘I’m not interested in being the thought police’
- More than half of independent Sky shareholders fail to back bonus package