Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Well done Ireland for not only using a democratic process but also opting to give everybody equal rights...
- The new Weetabix On The Go advert
- Screen time v play time: what tech leaders won't let their own kids do
- BBC Radio 4 Extra becomes UK's biggest digital radio station
- Public-sector redundancy payoffs to be capped under Tories' enterprise bill
- You know dontcha that cats are more than just a nice looking fur ball. They are really scary torturing...