Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- England's northern newspapers unite to demand Scottish-style devolution
- Cops on Twitter? Surely theyre having a laugh
- Game of Thrones actor to play cyber-stalking victim for Channel 4
- Isis video shows UK hostage delivering propaganda message
- Ad break: Cillian Murphy for Guinness, Jonathan Glazer for Canon
- Ad Break: Schneider Electric, VW Tiguan, Canon, the Guardian, Cancer Society of Finland, Guinness - video