Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- BBC director general Tony Hall steps into row over latest Archers plotlines
- Emma Watson Belle live-action Beauty and the Beast Disney
- Man shoots himself outside News Corp building claiming Fox 'ruined his life'
- RK Laxman, India’s ‘Common Man’ cartoonist, dies aged 94
- Marketing in 2015: make the customer experience count
- Hands on with Vessel, the app providing a 'first window' for YouTubers