Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers – grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Not so festive! A £3.20 Radio Times means families will have to dig deeper for Christmas edition - from Daily Mail
- Ex LBC’er James Max joins BBC London 94.9 - from Radio Today
- Good to meet you … Mandeep Sidhu
- Viking FM goes to Manchester after flood - from Radio Today
- Storms, floods and tidal surge devastate the UK's east coast - in pictures
- 'All the ships came in' – how Assange and Manning plotted WikiLeaks story