Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- So. Are there nuts or not? It says: Allergy advice: * Recipe: No nuts. * Ingredients: Cannot guarantee...
- Tom Watson on Andy Coulson's jailing - 'I felt sorry for him'
- Jon Stewart and Bill Maher square up to Rupert Murdoch over Time bid
- Good Housekeeping gives its research institute a home of its own
- Express Newspapers to cut 200 posts
- Big Brother helps Channel 5 beat Channel 4 in all-day ratings | TV ratings - 22 July