Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers - grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- Why aren't the fences around the Eurotunnel electrified and the guards armed? The violent 'migrants'...
- Yes, there is such a thing as rape within marriage
- Venice announces premieres of major Oscar contenders – and Laurie Anderson film about her border terrier, Little Will
- Germany fights Facebook over real names policy
- Ex-Sun managing editor claims political pressure behind him leaving Ipso
- BBC Trust has cut expenses bill by almost two-thirds since 2007