Tis funny how Bing pops out every Christmas, we've even being asked to play White Christmas already (trouble is it's a version we did in our production studio last year with me as one of the singers – grief).
And what's more interesting is the whole thing of competitions.
Now I would have bet money that the chance to win one of three nice new top-end laptops would have got far more entries (although it's early days) than a Daily Christmas Comp. But no. The Daily Comp, with smaller albeit good prizes, is out performing the bigger Christmas prize comp.
Now why is that? It's not the first time this has happened.
From our sources
- British TV is learning to love the arts but it can love them too much | Mark Lawson
- SparkNet announces Radioplayer Canada for spring launch - from RAIN News
- The more you looking into the Global Warming scam the more you see. Yet there are so many who are blind...
- Fraser Nelson, Spectator editor: 'I'd put £1,000 on Ed Miliband to win the election'
- The UN's 'sustainability' agenda, being promoted under the grand international scheme of something called...
- Since 1992, "sustainability" has become the codeword for a myriad of radical schemes to control the ...