: I see that there is a boat called the Aurora in international waters : off
: the coast of Spain. Some people are welcoming it and some people are : up
: in arms.
I bet the sharks are enjoying the "food" thrown overboard.
Merseyland Alternative Radio:
Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought - particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things. - Woody Allen
From our sources
- Sunday Express agrees to pay damages to Mike Tindall
- What's the reason the Met Office didn't warn us about the killer Arctic weather coming to the UK in ...
- Lead roles for Latin actors as US television notes shift in social and economic power
- Sophie Monk quits 2Day FM, blaming early starts
- The European Commission is a strange and mysterious ‘organisation’. Is it an ‘organisation’? I’m not...
- The shamans hate our hair-dryers.