: I see that there is a boat called the Aurora in international waters
: the coast of Spain. Some people are welcoming it and some people are
: in arms.
I bet the sharks are enjoying the "food" thrown overboard.
Merseyland Alternative Radio:
Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This
is a very comforting thought – particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things. – Woody Allen
From our sources
- Twitter fiction: William Sutcliffe
- The new Heineken advert
- Radio 1 Big Weekend: BBC helps pay for plane to get artists over to Derry after airport chaos - from Mirror Online
- Where are all the poor people?
- BBC Radio 1′s Big Weekend 2013 – Day One - from imediamonkey
- Yum. Steak. Cooked on my table. By me. Cooked on a piece of red hot volcanic rock. Yum.