Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- Sun editor David Dinsmore tops 'sexist of the year' poll
- The Sun’s picture editor had no motive to bend the rules, misconduct trial told
- The Great British Bake Off rises to top of most-watched TV of 2014 so far
- Four-fifths of public want Green party in TV leaders’ debates – poll
- The Affair: the fashion brand making stealth tech stylish
- I wish I had the talent and the patience to produce graphics and gifs like this. I stole this from ...