Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- BBC Trust has cut expenses bill by almost two-thirds since 2007
- Hindi TV channel fined £25,000 over cancer cure claims on yoga show
- Richer Sounds launches music discovery platform to promote UK acts - from Music Week
- Netflix boss defends Adam Sandler deal after failure of Pixels
- Russian artists appeal to Putin to stop Russkaya sale to the state - from Music Week
- FA chairman urged to stop football clubs from banning news outlets