Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- ABC cuts: 400 jobs lost, radio budget slashed and property sold off
- Adam Bandt: ‘People believed Abbott when he said there would be no cuts to ABC or SBS’ – video
- ABC, SBS cuts: staff to learn fate after government slashes budget – live coverage
- What’s the right relationship between technology companies and journalism?
- Vine shifts from comedy clips to a valid journalistic tool
- ABC’s Paul Lee: ‘People look to the UK for ideas and talent’