Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- Brilliant. For the Doctor Who fans out there...
- Twitter at its worst is not Bercow, but the braying mob | Barbara Ellen
- Disgraced; 4000 Miles; To Kill a Mockingbird – review
- How wealth of Silicon Valley's tech elite created a world apart
- Calvin Harris charts private jet to fly Rita Ora to Radio 1’s Big Weekend in Derry - from Mirror Online
- Rewind Radio: 99% Invisible - from Media Guardian