Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- What is Trivia Crack and why are 100m people playing it?
- Rupert Murdoch berates 'horrible elites' over the Sun's Page 3
- Pinterest promises 'smarter search' including manly pins for men
- Ex-policeman confesses to murder of abducted Mexican journalist
- Mock my Nokia all you like – I’m happier since ditching my smartphone | Liz Smith
- Argentine journalist explains why he fled the country