Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- If I give £100 to Christian Aid and £100 to Muslim Aid, which £100 will help the people who really need...
- The truth about television rights and the Olympic Games | Letter from Mark Adams of the International Olympic Committee
- So, last evah Chart Show all over. Time to watch Thunderbirds and be ready to catch @DuncanBarkes on...
- Media Monkey’s Diary: Sun’s political struggle, Guido Fawkes, BBC drama
- The BBC or W1A – can you tell the difference? Quiz
- Osborne announces cut in benefits cap to £20,000 a year outside London