Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- International Women’s Day is coming soon. So I thought it was time for us men to find out more about...
- Sian Williams: from breakfast TV host to trauma psychologist
- One of the charms of Liverpool is its gun crime. Guns are normally owned and used by the Scousers with...
- A circus owner ran an ad for a lion tamer, but only two people show up for the interview. There was ...
- BBC Four might not be safe from cuts, director of television warns - from The Drum
- Tonight I will be attending a COBRA meeting with Gemma Worrall.