Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- Naturally, anybody who dares stop for even 2 seconds to question the genocide in Palestine at the hands...
- Children are born without prejudice, without hatred, without religion, without dogma. In their initial...
- So Israel has commenced further genocide in Gaza, as their land-grab for Palestinian oil/gas continues...
- Melvyn Bragg and John Humphrys in tense standoff on Radio 4
- Google search changes will push SEO firms and social media marketers closer
- The Snapchat generation marketers are desperate to reach