Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- Only two months to go until Radio Caroline North's 50th birthday!
- Eric Pickles: I'll shut council freesheets that publish 'propaganda on the rates'
- A Sunday Times sting ends up with the stingers being stung...
- PepsiCo turns StreetTalk kiosks into giant Lipton Peach Ice Teas to tempt those in close proximity to convenience stores - from The Drum
- Channel 4 cooks up an advertiser-funded food show with Michel Roux
- Lycamobile promotes free call offering with video competition to support social media campaign - from The Drum