Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- One to watch: BBC's new digital brain is the man behind fast beauty bar Blow
- Saving a failing BBC is a full-time job
- The Guardians style guide editor on putting the fears around texting into historical context
- It really is time to replace Jameela Jamil on the Radio 1 Chart Show with somebody able to speak and...
- Lionel Barber: Its adapt or die frankly and thats what were doing
- Scottish independence: Broadcasting changes could damage democracy