Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- Commonwealth Games opening ceremony leaves Sun's Scottish editor gasping | Media Monkey
- Richard Desmond is Britains greediest billionaire, claims NUJ
- BSkyB poised to seal Sky Europe deal
- Empire editor-in-chief leaves magazine for Time Out Dubai
- Ex-NoW journalist Dan Evans gets suspended sentence over hacking
- The Times's chief tennis writer, Neil Harman, admits to plagiarism