Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- Steve Bell on Rupert Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks – cartoon
- Letter: Christopher Price’s protection of the Times Educational Supplement
- Theresa May urges media restraint in coverage of terror suspects
- We need a bigger shift in attitudes to female composers after Radio 3’s focus | Letters
- The Guardian view on Russian propaganda: the truth is out there | Editorial
- CA Lejeune: the woman who changed our view of cinema