Thanks Steve. I was never there in person, but I spent a lot of time listening to Nova and the other Dublin-stations in the early to mid 80´s. Nice memories, and these pictures brought back a lot of nice flashbacks. Peter
Steve West <(Address removed)> said:
An anorak mate of mine made a pilgrimage to Dublin during the height of
the Nova days and was fortunate enough to be allowed into the studios.
He was kind enough to lend me the photos he took and a few years ago I
scanned and sent them to Chris Cary but sadly got no reply.
Recently I re-borrowed the photos and scanned them at 1200dpi and
thought it'd be a nice tribute to Chris's accomplishments there if I
shared them with the anorak community:
From our sources
- Claws front page proves so popular it has been turned into a T-shirt
- Tumblr audience up to 420m as Yahoo predicts $100m revenues in 2015
- BBC Radio 6 Music hits biggest-ever weekly audience with nearly 2 million
- Chris Graham on editing New Matilda: 'I have pissed off a lot of people'
- Goodbye, Triple J: The Doctor's love letter to Australia's best music station
- So, sometimes the internets comes to gets you. Today is one of those days. The internets are reaching...