Quoting a previous Alan Milewczyk contribution:-
Of course, I vowed when I got older I wouldn't say the same things, but
when punk first hit, I just didn't get it - I still don't - and found
myself repeating my father's words!
Heh heh. You poor thing!
I think part of the problem is that we don't really understand the
younger generation and they don't understand us - nothing much changes -
and ignorance breeds fear.
True. But, it is kind of sad that there is that anger or aggression. As the more mature generation, surely we should be the bridge builders and maybe try to 'accept' if we can't 'understand'. Or maybe it has to be the way it is in order for humanity to move forward..
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Delhi gang-rape documentary airs early on BBC following objections
- Nigel Farage and Tony Blair in C4 race and diversity documentary
- Downing Street: PM will take part in one election TV debate with seven parties
- Woah. Whoever made this is brilliant. I’m not sure where it came from, but it’s one of those pictures...
- Apple tie-up with HBO could bring Game of Thrones to the cord-cutters
- Men are dicks. Especially young men. And bearing in mind that the ancient desert tribes, whose mutterings...