Quoting a previous Alan Milewczyk contribution:-
Of course, I vowed when I got older I wouldn't say the same things, but
when punk first hit, I just didn't get it - I still don't - and found
myself repeating my father's words!
Heh heh. You poor thing!
I think part of the problem is that we don't really understand the
younger generation and they don't understand us - nothing much changes -
and ignorance breeds fear.
True. But, it is kind of sad that there is that anger or aggression. As the more mature generation, surely we should be the bridge builders and maybe try to 'accept' if we can't 'understand'. Or maybe it has to be the way it is in order for humanity to move forward..
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- You’ve sold 17 million albums and you want to pay me nothing? Pat Pope’s row with Garbage
- TV ‘exposure’ of Scientology halted by UK libel law split
- "Wind turbines are currently supplying just 0.3% of UK electricity demand. Fortunately, coal, gas and...
- Nice to see Greenpeace trying to 'bury' the fact that 42% of those asked fully support Fracking whilst...
- Jeremy Clarkson: I’m finished with Top Gear but I’ll do another car show
- Journalists should not face trial over payment of officials, says ex-DPP