Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Global Warming means not having to waste so many of our natural resources in order to keep warm, right...
- Sabras Radio’s Shaadi Week gains huge response - from BizAsia
- BBC's Jamaica Inn drama loses quarter of audience after sound quality issues
- Lenny Henry campaign: back TV diversity or we'll boycott licence fee
- That moment when you get an email from the National Lottery telling you to log on to read news about...
- Amazon strikes deal with HBO to stream The Sopranos and The Wire