Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Sky Sports poised to snatch Open rights from BBC for £10m a year
- Nick Clegg: I wanted to slap David Cameron at least 20 times
- British army creates team of Facebook warriors
- Gay Byrne is an 80 year old Catholic who used to present a late night show broadcast across Ireland...
- It is of course a paid-for pet hatred of the Greenies, especially the ‘watermelon‘ ones (green on the...
- Good to meet you… Robbie Mott