Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Andrew Quilty tells the story behind his Nikon-Walkley photo of the year
- So, my elderly neighbour is on TalkTalk for her phone, broadband and TV. She pays for all of this despite...
- Cold calling for TalkTalk
- MPs urged to decide whether to act over phone-hacking evidence
- More questions over media regulation
- BBC news exec hounds staff for ideas