Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Ad break: Cillian Murphy for Guinness, Jonathan Glazer for Canon
- Ad Break: Schneider Electric, VW Tiguan, Canon, the Guardian, Cancer Society of Finland, Guinness - video
- Scottish referendum: with no exit poll, isnt there a democratic deficit?
- Media buccaneer Rupert Murdoch dares to complain about Google's 'piracy'
- Full text of News Corp's letter to Google
- BuzzFeed cant resist dicking about with the Scottish Sun