Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Julie Bishop asked about 'inhumane' asylum centres in BBC interview
- Sabras Radio ties up with Rock On Music - from BizAsia
- Michel Roux Jr leaving BBC and MasterChef in row over potato
- MAPB elects new officers - from RBR/TVBR
- What's next for Spotify? Perhaps going 'beyond the Play button'
- George P Bush and the US obsession with political dynasties