Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- In recent times I’ve become slightly obsessed with Lilly Wood and the Prick. Well, to be more truthful...
- Only three TV election debates? Well, at least we wont miss Pointless
- Prayer in C
- Just imagine Ben Bradlee as a director of content
- The BBC ageist? Not with this roster of prime-time septuagenarians
- The readers editor on regional coverage