Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Eric Pickles: I'll shut council freesheets that publish 'propaganda on the rates'
- A Sunday Times sting ends up with the stingers being stung...
- PepsiCo turns StreetTalk kiosks into giant Lipton Peach Ice Teas to tempt those in close proximity to convenience stores - from The Drum
- Channel 4 cooks up an advertiser-funded food show with Michel Roux
- Lycamobile promotes free call offering with video competition to support social media campaign - from The Drum
- Birmingham actor plays serial killer Harold Shipman in new TV drama - from Birmingham Mail