Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- ABC staff to learn fate after $254m Coalition budget cuts
- Sometimes some events just seem a little bit mental. Sometimes very very mental. Take, as an example...
- So, terrible 'global warming' (not!) similar to that blanketing parts of North America, now falling...
- Tony Abbott leads 'a government of censorship', Bill Shorten tells ABC rally
- One tweet blighted Thornberry’s career. Will the stirrers have a laugh at that?
- Poverty is a hard sell for newspapers flogging braised endives