Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- With boxing's return to prime-time network TV, Al Haymon makes his move
- NBC News' former president Andy Lack returns to struggling division as chair
- Good to meet you… Benjamin Bowman
- Wolf Hall is BBC2's most popular drama since modern ratings began in 2002
- We’ve all seen those scary prank videos which involve a ghostly looking child suddenly appearing in ...
- French court rules it can hear cases brought against Facebook