Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- So, a box drops into a box, but it’s not a box because a box drops into it. Erm…
- At about 04:40 this morning a man popped the lock on our front door and entered our home. As fortune...
- Big Brother most complained about show of the year, watchdog reports
- What would a BT acquisition of EE mean for the UK telecoms industry?
- Ireland's Gemma O'Doherty wins apology and damages from Independent Newspapers
- Paul Dacre earnings up by nearly 25% to £2.4m in 2014