Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- So, can you remember September 2014? You probably think you can, but those are planted memories. September...
- There will be no September 2014. 2014 runs: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August...
- Newsquest reports 11% fall in profits
- The New York Times to cut 100 newsroom jobs in layoffs and buyouts
- Daily Mail lines up cutting attack on Stephen Fry's drugs memoir
- Brooks Newmark sexting scandal: five controversial political stings