Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Viral video: Taylor Swift, Pierce Brosnan, Star Trek and Dismaland
- Amazon plans to make at least two films in the UK in 2016
- The people have now seen the TV commercial for Capital. But when will they see the one for the 'new/...
- Vine hopes video creators will snap to the beat of its new music features
- Hmmm. Interesting TV campaign booked for a 'launch' of a commercial radio station with a very familiar...
- X Factor's Simon Cowell laughs off ratings threat from Strictly line-up