Now here's a thought. Although Caroline would have been crippled without
the Dutch paying for everything and doing all the real supply runs, what
if the Dutch had moved to the Communicator some months earlier than they
planned? Would the authorities have left the Ross alone but raided the
Further to this, after everybody was raided and the money men were all rounded up across Europe, and so the Dutch operation was smashed to pieces, what actually happened to the Communicator next? I've no recollection. All the focus was on the post-raid well-being of the Ross, but what happened to the Communicator?
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- The final ever 19. This needs airplay!
- Bruce Jenner interview with Diane Sawyer to be broadcast on ABC
- Women and ethnic minority voters power Labour's lead in London
- How an army of internet activists challenged Big Cable and won again
- Russian state TV reporter dropped lit cigarette butt at Siberia wildfire scene
- Good to meet you … Andrew Avramenko