I suppose if I could promise lots of bullying and
aggression, starvation on basic rations, and dynamic characters who each
think they know best, Channel 5 could run it up against Big Brother.
Now I never thought of it from that angle.
A Big Brother type show, with a load of dj's that have never met before, jockeying (no pun honest guv) for position on the ego front.
Throw in the Hells Kitchen angle with them trying to cook magnificent meals for each other in the galley, and of course the Apprentice angle, when the dj with the worst ratings goes into see "Sir" Neal for him to utter those magic words "You're fired"!
Absolute guaranteed ratings winner, well isn't 200 anoraks a massive audience for FIVE?
From our sources
- Twitter at its worst is not Bercow, but the braying mob | Barbara Ellen
- Disgraced; 4000 Miles; To Kill a Mockingbird – review
- How wealth of Silicon Valley's tech elite created a world apart
- Calvin Harris charts private jet to fly Rita Ora to Radio 1’s Big Weekend in Derry - from Mirror Online
- Rewind Radio: 99% Invisible - from Media Guardian
- Rewind Radio: 99% Invisible