Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Why too few women work at senior levels in broadcasting
- Channel 4 develops Peter Kosminsky drama on Islamic State
- The Guardian overtakes New York Times in comScore traffic figures
- BBC funding would be up for debate after Tory election win, says Javid
- Paul Gambaccini to return to BBC in November
- Top Gear number plate row: Argentinian ambassador seeks apology