Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Pakistani journalists shot dead in attack on news agency office
- Huh. Just proved the brand new iPhone 6 is crap. It failed the ice bucket challenge. I smashed it to...
- Ha Ha ha, how badly the BBC News site effed up its report of the attack on George Galloway:
- The X Factor lowers its age limit to 14 despite Dermot O'Leary's reservations
- Truth exists, only lies are invented. Hence why a lot of the scare stories about Climate Change are ...
- Time Warner ends talks to buy major stake in Vice Media