Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Julian Assange tells SXSW audience: ‘NSA has grown to be a rogue agency’
- 37 Days; Line of Duty; Mind the Gap: London vs the Rest – review
- Can the US gun lobby be made to misfire through social media?
- No Title
- When you put two words together into a phrase like “Love and Marriage” or “Horse and Carriage” you kind...
- This is me being a dab hand in the kitchen. I’m preparing a finger buffet. I’m a really good cook, honest...