Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Useful or inelegant? Sprouts are a new entry to the Pov lexicon
- 2014 in synonyms – return of the popular language-based quiz
- Today's media stories from the papers
- Consultation on pay TV regulation
- Review of the pay TV wholesale must-offer obligation
- Food bank users usually smell of alcohol or skunk. How come they can't afford food but can afford drink...