Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Clodagh Hartley not guilty of unlawful payments to tax official
- Ha ha! "UKIP is to politics what Aldi and Lidl are to supermarkets".
- Guardian’s Luke Harding wins prestigious James Cameron prize
- Ed Miliband aide attacks Daily Express over ‘hidden’ migrants front page
- The Sun had 7ft safe with 30 years of ‘eye-popping’ unprintable stories, court told
- Twitter needs to crack down on illegal goal clips, says Sun editor