Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- The Onion to launch Vice parody videos
- Russian music industry figures ask Putin to stop 'patriotic pop' project
- Diane Keaton and Jude Law to star in The Young Pope
- British journalist: I'm being followed in London by teams of stalkers
- Ministers back campaign to give under-18s right to delete social media posts
- Can Jeremy Corbyn ever be funny? Only on my joke Twitter feed - from The Guardian