Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Lord Black: the Tory peer at the heart of media's biggest battle
- Islam's fascination with beheading
- Phone-hacking victims reject newspapers' charter proposal
- Woolwich killing highlights power of mobile technology as a news source
- Obama orders review of press freedom guidelines in wake of recent scandals
- Phone hacking victims reject newspapers' charter proposal