Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- City grandee Nick Prettejohn emerges as leading contender to head BBC
- Is Israel clearing whole villages in Gaza in order to go into the flattened land and drill for gas where...
- Max Mosley sues Google over News of the World photos
- Israel promised to bomb Gaza into the Middle Ages. Destroying Gaza's only power station is certainly...
- How the Irish Mail on Sunday helped to put a minister behind bars
- This is confusing. What is it? At first you see from the label that it is ‘Vegetarian Ham‘. Eh? Ham,...