Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- New York Daily News up for grabs as billionaire Mort Zuckerman looks to sell
- Lessons the media can learn from the Glasgow bin lorry crash | Libby Brooks
- Digital lives are far from the human norm | Letter from Ian Flintoff
- Jimmy Savile given free rein to sexually abuse 60 people, report finds
- Lives on the line: how to help protect freelancers in dangerous places
- BBC Radio 1 chart show could be moved from Sundays