Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Can't see any great leap forward with the new Windows versioning. Will it be largely ignored as consumers...
- EU court to investigate laws allowing GCHQ to snoop on journalists
- Media lawyer Paul Chinnery dies aged 48
- Dame Janet Smith review into sexual abuse at BBC near end
- Very unlikely all local TV stations will succeed, says Ofcom
- Im gutted about University Challenge. And its got nothing to do with Paxman