Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Mazher Mahmood could face perjury probe after Tulisa Contostavlos trial
- Greg Dyke rules out any England bid for a future World Cup
- Internet & mobiles now ‘essential’
- Rhys Ifans and Michael Barrymore settle phone-hacking claims
- The New Yorker website redesign: a first look
- George Clooney on his Daily Mail assault: it's fun to slap those bad guys