Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Rapists use social media to cover their tracks, police warned
- Andrew Sullivan stops writing at The Dish: it's the end of a blogging era
- Virgin Media urges Ofcom to pause auction of Premier League live TV rights
- LEAD 2015: showcasing the importance of advertising in the UK
- Ofcom's deputy chair is 'stooge' for Tories, says Harriet Harman
- Sony axes PlayStation Music Unlimited service in favour of Spotify