Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Barack Obama lands the zingers at White House correspondents' dinner
- SBS sports reporter Scott McIntyre sacked over 'disrespectful' Anzac tweets
- Milifans and William Hague as 007: please, make it all stop…
- White House Correspondents Dinner 2015: red carpet arrivals and pre-parties - live
- White House correspondents' dinner: where have all the A-listers gone?
- Time magazine film critic Richard Corliss dies at 71: 'Words were his tools'