Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- One tweet blighted Thornberry’s career. Will the stirrers have a laugh at that?
- Poverty is a hard sell for newspapers flogging braised endives
- You can challenge Google, cut staff … or just make print journalism work
- Now we’re all in danger of being caught up in the new culture wars, 24/7
- The Agenda: roll up for those precious Rugby World Cup tickets
- Inside every woman is a machine waiting for activation. Once activated, they can be ruthless and calculated...