Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- BBC3 should follow Radio 1 in focusing on social media, says Google boss
- Ed Vaizey: 'much, much more' to do on diversity in TV
- Danny Baker: 'People assume I must be hiding some dark secret'
- Nicholas Coleridge's pay jumps to £1.3m as Condé Nast UK's profits double
- BBC should pause before putting Strictly against X Factor, says Channel 4's Hunt
- BBC contract was never about the money, insists Met Office