Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Mad Men's top five pitches re-imagined for today's world
- Snapchat to hire journalists for 2016 US presidential race
- BBC's Car Share is highest-rated sitcom to premiere on any channel
- The evolution of ad tech webchat: six things we learned
- New York Times: we can no longer review every movie
- Labour leadership hustings to be shown live on BBC's Newsnight