Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Helen Mirren: it's difficult for women to earn a living in film and TV
- Election 2015: 'We have created 1,000 jobs a day' says Cameron – live
- Stephen Poliakoff's new BBC drama features postwar intrigue
- Top Gear executive producer Andy Wilman quits after Clarkson sacking – reports
- Jay Z aims to rival Spotify with relaunch of music streaming service Tidal
- Stan Lee creates superhero for Sky1 series starring James Nesbitt