Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- State surveillance of personal data: what is the society we wish to protect?
- International bill of digital rights: call from 500 writers around the world
- Comic Relief accused of investing in tobacco, alcohol and arms firms
- Are Comic Relief's investments all in a good cause? Absolutely | Peter Bennett-Jones
- In Video: Sunrise Radio Yorks celebrates 24 years with TV ad - from Biz Asia
- Materialism: a system that eats us from the inside out | George Monbiot