Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Only two months to go until Radio Caroline North's 50th birthday!
- Eric Pickles: I'll shut council freesheets that publish 'propaganda on the rates'
- A Sunday Times sting ends up with the stingers being stung...
- PepsiCo turns StreetTalk kiosks into giant Lipton Peach Ice Teas to tempt those in close proximity to convenience stores - from The Drum
- Channel 4 cooks up an advertiser-funded food show with Michel Roux
- Lycamobile promotes free call offering with video competition to support social media campaign - from The Drum