Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Cliff Richard raid: BBC put police in very difficult position, says South Yorkshire chief constable - video
- Weird. I watched a conspiracy theory video with Karen Hudes in it. I then Googled her and got lots of...
- Yeah, see, this, right, is the Pyramid of Technology. It’s how technology becomes nature in seven steps...
- Posing naked is one of the ultimate feminist acts
- Cliff Richard raid: police chief apologises for BBC deal on coverage
- So, I was chatting to a Christian friend who mentioned he had the Bible on CD. I politely asked if he’d...