Quoting a previous James A Riise contribution:-
I don't like the fact there using
actors over radio presenters, the station very much has a Chav feel
about it and maybe in time it will prove me wrong.
To be honest, radio presenters these days usually do come from TV first. Especially talking presenters. I'm not sure that the future will see radio-only presenters anywhere. There will be no point of entry for new radio-only presenters in the future. This is very sad.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- The worst thing that can ever happen to language is for it to end up in court | Brigid Delaney
- Hillary Clinton to gay Humans of New York teen: 'Your future will be amazing'
- Good to meet you… Sarah Perry
- Johnston Press acquires free weekly newspaper in Brighton
- Which Premier League matches are live on TV in August and September?
- Darts champion Phil Taylor fails in high court bid to gag the Sun