Neil Gates <(Address removed)> said:
I am infact planning a 24 hour hit music station from the boat aimed at
the 500,000 and rapidly increasing Polish immigrant population in the
As for the English station onboard It will be called Caroline only if
the owner of Caroline(ronan) wishes it to be there if he does he can
have use of the ship and it's second medium wave transmitter at No cost
to him. If not it will be called something else.
I must admit to being a bit confused here Neil ( A common occurrence these days),
In a previous post (I cant remember if it was here or elsewhere) You said the the second AM tx on the ship would be used for a religious broadcaster because that is where the money is,
Now you are saying it will be aimed at the Poles, You seem to keep changing your mind and dont really have a definite plan which doesn't bode well for any potential investors.
From our sources
- Pickles pursues the wrong policy as people reject local newspapers
- Andy Coulson tells phone-hacking trial he heard David Blunkett voicemails
- Ofcom commences review of the wholesale must-offer on Sky Sports 1 and 2
- Alan Titchmarsh looks to bury the hatchet with Paul O'Grady | Media Monkey
- Will there be a pop-up RSL to celebrate 50 years since the start of Radio Caroline North in July?
- Today's media stories from the papers