Neil Gates <(Address removed)> said:
I am infact planning a 24 hour hit music station from the boat aimed at
the 500,000 and rapidly increasing Polish immigrant population in the
As for the English station onboard It will be called Caroline only if
the owner of Caroline(ronan) wishes it to be there if he does he can
have use of the ship and it's second medium wave transmitter at No cost
to him. If not it will be called something else.
I must admit to being a bit confused here Neil ( A common occurrence these days),
In a previous post (I cant remember if it was here or elsewhere) You said the the second AM tx on the ship would be used for a religious broadcaster because that is where the money is,
Now you are saying it will be aimed at the Poles, You seem to keep changing your mind and dont really have a definite plan which doesn't bode well for any potential investors.
From our sources
- Sun editor David Dinsmore tops 'sexist of the year' poll
- The Sun’s picture editor had no motive to bend the rules, misconduct trial told
- The Great British Bake Off rises to top of most-watched TV of 2014 so far
- Four-fifths of public want Green party in TV leaders’ debates – poll
- The Affair: the fashion brand making stealth tech stylish
- I wish I had the talent and the patience to produce graphics and gifs like this. I stole this from ...