Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- Marketing to kids - the good, the bad and the gender neutral
- New biscuit is launched with cavalcade of models: From the archive, 7 March 1958
- Thai pursuit of Alan Morison case 'heavy handed', says rights group
- Tony Abbott warns on ABC funding over defence of Chris Kenny lawsuit
- Derryn Hinch says he was on the same prison floor as Jill Meagher's killer
- Vicar of Dibley to deliver Thought for the Day