Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- Red FM sponsors IPL team for second year - from Asia Radio Today
- So, the original way of celebrating what later became 'Easter' was by having orgies. Then the Christians...
- Yikes! 23 Near Earth Objects are heading our way in the next 36 hours. Are we all going to die?!
- Tommy Cooper's daughter blasts film-makers for 'cashing in on his memory' with controversial new film about his life which depicts star as an alcoholic wife-beater - from The Daily Mail
- Kim Shillinglaw: the straight-talking new controller of BBC2
- Microsoft seizes a disruptive moment to stake its claim on television