Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- Peas out: Barack Obama joins online outcry against guacamole recipe
- TV Land drops Dukes of Hazzard reruns amid Confederate flag controversy
- The Guardian view on the licence fee: now is the time to rally round the BBC | Editorial
- Remember Sir Issac Shoenberg’s role in development of TV and the BBC | Letters
- Pakistan gets flustered over Facebook's gay rights meme
- MasterCard and Visa sever ties with Backpage 'adult' section