Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- Comic Relief investigation: managing charity investments ethically is not easy
- Today's media stories from the papers
- BBC to axe more than half of its management boards
- Boot up: LG's G2 miss, city laws, Scott Forstall's next move, and more
- BBC4 to follow Borgen with series from Wales, Israel and Sweden
- Some surprises and some not so if you examine country to country...