Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- EastEnders writer and acting duo join forces to plug TV's diversity gap
- Jeremy Paxman reveals love for reality TV over Newsnight
- Democratic Unionists: we'd seek review of BBC in hung parliament talks
- Radio Caroline anoraks turn even more mental
- ESPN sues Verizon over stripped-down 'skinny bundle' cable TV deals
- Google admits mistakes with news outlets as it announces new partnership