Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- Unable to avoid Eurovision song contest info since they keep talking about it on the radio. Pah!
- Abuse of women and children – even nice guys are guilty of looking away
- New research, new broadcasters - Radio 3 announces Next Generation Thinkers - from BBC Media Centre
- Newsnight needs less of the night, more of the news
- Wapping's pervasive paywall sets some ambitious goals for the Sun
- Proms fans call for a crackdown on touts as £12 seats fetch £500