Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- Pundits lost their deposits in the general election
- Mail’s results show free sites struggle as much as those with paywalls
- Ukip’s Patrick O’Flynn was ‘unfair and unkind’ – and very unwise
- Phone hacking needed a good kicking, but huge payouts make the law an ass
- So the #3Queens event commences with QM2 doing fog horn talking, yet Radio City is burbling away relaying...
- The week in radio: Frankly Speaking; International Waters; 99% Invisible