Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- Former Isis captives pay tribute to James Foley's courage as he faced death
- James Foley and fellow freelancers: exploited by pared back media outlets
- David Abrahams MacTaggart lecture - full text
- British TV industry at risk from US tech and media giants, says Channel 4 chief
- Philomena writer Jeff Pope plans television drama about Jimmy Savile
- BBC3s launch controller says axing channel is a massive mistake