Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- So, a box drops into a box, but it’s not a box because a box drops into it. Erm…
- At about 04:40 this morning a man popped the lock on our front door and entered our home. As fortune...
- Big Brother most complained about show of the year, watchdog reports
- What would a BT acquisition of EE mean for the UK telecoms industry?
- Ireland's Gemma O'Doherty wins apology and damages from Independent Newspapers
- Paul Dacre earnings up by nearly 25% to £2.4m in 2014