Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- Sun paid £100,000 for pictures of Cheryl Fernandez-Versini car crash, court hears
- Julie Burchill’s Loaded column: from militant feminism to militant ladism?
- ABC and SBS could save $6m a year by refusing to pay a fee to Foxtel
- Would you vote for Jeremy Paxman as London mayor?
- Five brands leading the way in omni-channel marketing
- Cyber Monday: weak security could leave people out of pocket