Steve Martin <(Address removed)> said:
Are there any audience figure for Caroline?
I would say that they have more listeners now than they have ever had
Just to analyse what you said. So you reckon Caroline has more listeners
now, when there is a choice of hundreds of FM/AM stations, over a hundred on
Sky Digital alone, plus the thousands of internet stations, compared to say
pre March 1968, when the choice was erm Radio 1, Radio 2, Luxy (at night) or
Caroline North or South.
Are you being serious?
It has no real audience at all! The whole thing is a joke!....a sad imitation of a legend. It would be a good thing if they just switched it off instead of continuing to turn Caroline into the total self indulgent joke that it has become.
From our sources
- BBC could be cruising for a broozing
- Editors to blame for Tesco and Waitrose newspaper cover-ups
- Michael Palin drama Remember Me bags 5m viewers for BBC1
- Thai news website editor jailed for ‘defaming king’
- Messaging app Yik Yak tipped for $62m funding a year after launch
- Trinity Mirror and Tindle Newspapers pursue separate digital strategies