Is that it? Is it finally all over? Or is this just a prelude to more of the anorak-teasing sport that's enjoyed by these folk ahead of something else?
I think we should be told.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- GMG boss calls on the BBC to open up its content to commercial rivals
- Ukip peer Lord Stevens appointed deputy chair of Northern & Shell
- Rwanda calls for BBC to be banned over controversial documentary
- Miranda Hart to end her BBC1 sitcom with two Christmas specials
- Ukip peer could be about to take senior position at Desmonds Express empire
- Chicago Sun-Times reporter quits claiming political interference by owner