Is that it? Is it finally all over? Or is this just a prelude to more of the anorak-teasing sport that's enjoyed by these folk ahead of something else?
I think we should be told.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Labour rules out ‘negative’ election campaign posters
- Apparently not every iPhone owner is stupid and easily led.
- What is the mental illness that means that Kiss and Capital Xtra both play an hour of oldies at exactly...
- You don’t see it promoted so much these days, but there was a time when the credit/debit card companies...
- Kraftwerk: Pop Art review – more influential than the Beatles?
- I rarely watch live telly – do I still have to buy a licence?