Is that it? Is it finally all over? Or is this just a prelude to more of the anorak-teasing sport that's enjoyed by these folk ahead of something else?
I think we should be told.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Frankie Boyle tells BBC to sack 'cultural tumour' Jeremy Clarkson
- Sky Arts chief: BBC push is not frightening
- Krishnan Guru-Murthy talks tough again at slap-happy Edinburgh TV festival
- Vice News sparks debate on engaging younger viewers
- BBC Trust role should not become political football, says Tory MP
- Channel 4 wins channel of the year at Edinburgh TV festival