Is that it? Is it finally all over? Or is this just a prelude to more of the anorak-teasing sport that's enjoyed by these folk ahead of something else?
I think we should be told.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- National Enquirer tries to clean up its act with new editor and new office
- FCA's social media guidelines expect a damp squib
- Telegraph to continue publishing Russian propaganda supplement
- Study reveals how UK newspapers cover explosive events abroad
- Human rights body calls on Iran to release arrested journalists
- Facebook too big to fail? Three warnings from Myspace