Is that it? Is it finally all over? Or is this just a prelude to more of the anorak-teasing sport that's enjoyed by these folk ahead of something else?
I think we should be told.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Channel 4 asked to cut woman from Skint series over fears for children
- Channel 4 film features paedophile confessing attraction to children
- The National launch day review: a McPravda for Scotland’s separatists?
- Prince Charles letters: minister’s veto of publication was lawful, court told
- Sun journalists aware of payments to public officials for stories, court told
- Top Gear special row: Argentina ambassador criticises BBC response