Is that it? Is it finally all over? Or is this just a prelude to more of the anorak-teasing sport that's enjoyed by these folk ahead of something else?
I think we should be told.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Recession rich: Britain's wealthiest double net worth since crisis
- David Cameron hits back after campaign digs from donors and Rupert Murdoch
- This is the BBC taking a firm line on Clarkson?
- When newspaper cover prices go up, the sales must come down
- Elections are now about digital loathing, not what the newspapers say
- Barack Obama lands the zingers at White House correspondents' dinner