Is that it? Is it finally all over? Or is this just a prelude to more of the anorak-teasing sport that's enjoyed by these folk ahead of something else?
I think we should be told.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- BBC's Lyse Doucet wins religious broadcasting award
- Apple beats Google to be named world's most valuable brand
- Johnny Depp's dogs: Barnaby Joyce wants Kyle Sandilands investigated
- The Weekly Beast: Walkleys' first and last brush with Facebook
- Oi USA. It's known everywhere on the planet as FOOTBALL. Only you call it SOCCER. There's no 'S' in ...
- Stockbait? BuzzFeed announces IPO as clicks and videos keep public hooked