Is that it? Is it finally all over? Or is this just a prelude to more of the anorak-teasing sport that's enjoyed by these folk ahead of something else?
I think we should be told.
* Christopher England just said that *
From our sources
- Guardian US staff vote to unionise
- The Weekly Beast: And he's off, dropped from list of Telegraph award nominees
- Interesting to see that already 2% of the traffic to christopherengland.com is coming from the 'new'...
- Wow. TalkTalk customers can get a mobile phone sim for £12 a month on a 30 day rolling contract, with...
- This is not politically correct
- Unwanted racial references in child-abuse reporting | Letters