Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- Ben Bradlee the wit and the wisdom
- Rwanda bans BBC broadcasts over genocide documentary
- BBC: we had a duty to make Rwandan genocide documentary
- Sorry to say but you can't make everybody happy. You are not a jar of Nutella.
- Afghan newspapers blasphemy causes protests after rebuking Isis and Islam
- Ed Balls photobombed by spider on BBC News