Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- Materialism: a system that eats us from the inside out | George Monbiot
- Nobel winner declares boycott of top science journals
- Dodgy regime? Unruly protestors? Bell Pottinger can help
- BBC Radio Wales puts on special Brass Day - from Radio Today
- Letter: 'We were 12 fairly cynical young singers, but John Graham won us over'
- New Heart Breakfast show for East Anglia - from RadioCentre