Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- Here's a billion billion Euros, please don't leave us, Greece. Signed, the EU. Betcha.
- WikiLeaks demands answers after Google hands staff emails to US government
- Open door: The readers’ editor on … unthinkingly sexist descriptions of women | Chris Elliott
- Evgeny Lebedev’s London Live repeats itself. Evgeny Lebedev’s London Live repeats itself.
- Media Monkey’s Diary: Danny Cohen, Martin Sorrell and will.iam
- Could BBH’s track record with BA advertising help Tesco to take off?