Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- No tragedy if Wimbledon is served up by pay TV instead of BBC
- Arctic sea ice for 2014 is 12% above the five year average. Yet they lied and said it would have all...
- These people moaning about paying 'bedroom taxes' could save money to pay it by working out how to cook...
- Ofcom to consult on rule forcing Sky to share sport with rivals
- ‘A breath of fresh air’ – Sharon White takes over at Ofcom to chorus of plaudits