Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- Merkel, Clinton and co are proof that employers ‘granny-track’ at their peril | Gaby Hinsliff
- Jilted Louis Walsh’s post X Factor role – pop music’s troll-in-chief
- Newspapers will prosper predicts media banker Lorna Tilbian
- BBC defends reality show involving poor, dubbed 'Hunger Games'
- Spare Rib: the top 10 reads from the archives
- BBC's Top Gear cleared of 'cover-up' over Falklands number plate