Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- Potential Conservative welfare cuts revealed in leaked emails
- Top Gear – can the BBC find a star in a more reasonably priced car?
- Good to meet you… Laura Carland
- With Richard III and Jeremy Clarkson, we buried both monster and dinosaur | Letters
- Lena Dunham faces criticism over article comparing Jewish men and dogs
- Old Bailey must lift secrecy around Erol Incedal case, say lawyers for UK media