Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- Mental EU directives! Vacuum cleaners with motors over 1600 watt are now illegal. In 3 years time anything...
- Ad break: Lynx 'Own Monday', Kenco 'Coffee Vs Gangs' and more
- Ad Break: Lynx, Got Milk, Kids Company, Kenco, Cyber Clean - video
- Twitter: from free speech champion to selective censor?
- Channel 4 to screen Nick Clegg drama in the run-up to the general election
- Benedict Cumberbatch to star in latest BBC Shakespeare series