Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- ABC ‘sacks’ Quentin Dempster after axing of 7.30 NSW program
- Sun paid £100,000 for pictures of Cheryl Fernandez-Versini car crash, court hears
- Julie Burchill’s Loaded column: from militant feminism to militant ladism?
- ABC and SBS could save $6m a year by refusing to pay a fee to Foxtel
- Would you vote for Jeremy Paxman as London mayor?
- Five brands leading the way in omni-channel marketing