Eric Tesug <(Address removed)> said:
Do you think if I hang out of the studio window Google Earth will show
Is a bit interesting, being serious, that we can take a birds eye view on
places so easily today.
Wish they had let me know they were going take an aerial view of the old homestead. I would have nipped out and mowed the lawn. Andrew
From our sources
- John Kerry reveals lighter side of mass surveillance at Gridiron dinner
- Cord cutters who have said goodbye to cable bills – teach us your ways
- What’s new, pussycat? The growing economy of internet cat videos
- So today it's Steve & Suzy on Big L from 10am then the radio undertaker Kenneth Kneee on Mansize Radio...
- Malcolm Turnbull indicates easing of cross-media ownership laws
- London Review of Books: London Review of Books: all hail this splendid magazine that reveres the written word | Observer editorial