The only alternative that works for me is LA man ;-)
From: roy litchfield [mailto:(Address removed)]
Sent: 27 February 2007 19:21
To: (Address removed)
Subject: Re: [Anorak Nation] Could Saga be re branding to Smooth
Could be a Roy Masters thing, but my wife and I do works, anyway back to radio - has anybody heard if Saga have been taken over - it would give Smooth FM a much bigger market in main areas of the UK
dimitri konstantine <(Address removed)> wrote:
roylitchfield roylitchfield <(Address removed)> said:
Has anybody noticed that Saga are re branding to Smooth - sounds like it in the West Midlands? .
Personally I'm not in the slightest bit interested Roy but what's all this old crud about health ministries,? You've obviously spent far too long listening to Roy Masters.
Roy Litchfield - R & C Health Ministries - 01922 722293
" He who has Health has hope and he who has hope has everything" - Arabian Proverb
'Mannatech Products are not designed to cure, treat or mitigate any disease, however science has shown that giving the body the right nutrition, it has the amazing capacity to repair and/or heal itself of just about any condition'.
New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.
In response to
- Re: Could Saga be re branding to Smooth Roy Litchfield
- None yet
From our sources
- Michael Hastings, The Runaway General journalist, dies in car crash
- Julian Assange attacks 'perverted' Gillard government
- There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.
- Every day in every way I learn to love Russell Brand just that little bit more..
- I bet the climate is going to get a smack bottom for defying the Met Office...
- Oldies oldies everywhere, but not a modern music machine in sight...